Titans Panthers Trade

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The trade is 100 points light but since the guy moving down is giving it up then I'm ok with it. I'l vote yes.

pack1797

Staff member
My concern here is that the Titans need these picks to fill their roster. wayers50 how many players do you currently have on your roster? I'm suspending any voting here until I know the answer, as I need your team roster full before I can let you trade picks away. If you were gaining extra picks, there would be no issue.

wayers50

Contributor
My concern here is that the Titans need these picks to fill their roster. wayers50 how many players do you currently have on your roster? I'm suspending any voting here until I know the answer, as I need your team roster full before I can let you trade picks away. If you were gaining extra picks, there would be no issue.

Im currently under the amount of players I'm supposed to have. But in regards to the trade I do have 2 first round picks. So essentially I'd only be losing 1 pick. I also have around 21 mil in cap space to fill my roster.

pack1797

Staff member
By my count, you will have 52 players after the draft if this trade goes through. You need 53 at least, but you can fill 2 per week in preseason free agency. It's not very realistic to go in this light into the preseason, but it's also not the worst I've seen. If majesty95 and BigTexas18 are ok with it, I'll approve it. If not, I will veto it.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I don't like the idea of trading all of these picks while you are under roster requirements. Like I don't see this happening at all.