Time Zone and Availability

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Let's get everyone to post the time zone that they are in and when they are generally available to play. We can use this to schedule our cards and try to best fit everyone's schedules.

PSN: majesty95
Time Zine: Central
Availability: I'm pretty open after 8pm on weekdays and on weekends

Im out the west coast. I can play any time after 5pm Pacific . Im open for any time friday- sunday. starting september I get busy coaching my boys but I make time for the league

Darkskoot

Contributor
Im on the east coast and on the days im off work im usually on 7pm-8 amish the next day so i have a big window to play
Also psn is Knifeoflies

woodsmall12

All-Star
Central ... available after 5pm ... best times after 11pm ... also flexible during the day contingent on my daily schedule

danwin

Starter
Central time, best time is after 9:00 central time but I work a rotating schedule of M, Tu, W, Th, for 2 weeks then F, Sat, Sun, and then Th, Fri, and Sat, all 12 hour shifts. A bit confusing but will update my availability weekly. On my days off I can probably be flexible with everyone's schedule.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Central time, best time is after 9:00 central time but I work a rotating schedule of M, Tu, W, Th, for 2 weeks then F, Sat, Sun, and then Th, Fri, and Sat, all 12 hour shifts. A bit confusing but will update my availability weekly. On my days off I can probably be flexible with everyone's schedule.

I'm not sure if you read through the sign up thread and league info but we plan on doing (at least) weekly events. We would schedule it like an actual card and everyone would get on between say 8-10 and fights would go in order. On weeks that you can't make it we would just leave any of your fighters off of that weeks card. Sam thing if anyone would go on vacation or anything. We can always work around that with 40 or so fighters on the roster.

danwin

Starter
Wanted to update my avialability for the next week.

Thurs.- anytime up till 12:00 midnight central time
Fri.- same as above
Sat.- 5:00 P.M. till whenever.
Sun- can try to work around anytime till 8:00 P.M.
Mon.(21)- from 5:00-8:00 P.M.
Tues.(22)- same as above
Wed.(23) from 5:00 P.M. till around 12:00 midnight.
Thurs(24) through Monday(28)- unvailable, going on vacation!

Last edited:

Gilgamesh101

Starter
I'm on vacation in California, so I am in a PST zone. I usually don't wake up around 5am-1pm, but anytime after that is all good to me.

PSN: DEVILINDARK67
Timezone: Newfoundland Time 2 and a half hour difference between CST I believe
Availability: On days I work, Im usually not available til around 4pm Newfoundland Time. Days Im off, I dont really care, lol Ill be able to fight.
Saturday July, 12: 8pm - 8am
Sunday July, 13: 8pm - 8am
Monday July, 14: OFF
Tuesday July, 15: OFF
Wednesday July, 16: 8pm - 8am
Thursday July, 17: 8pm - 8am
Friday July, 18: OFF
Saturday July, 19: OFF
Sunday July, 20: OFF
Monday July, 21: 8pm - 8am
Tuesday July, 22: 8pm - 8am
Wednesday July, 23: OFF
Thursday July, 24: OFF
Friday July, 25: 8pm-8am
Saturday July, 26: 8pm - 8am
Sunday July, 27: 8pm - 8am

And so on and so on lol I think its easy to tell my schedule for the next year based on that. Obviously unless I get called in or shifts get switched around, it'll all stay the same, and I'll have plenty of notice beforehand, atleast 24 - 48 hour notice.

Last edited:

danwin

Starter
Schedule for the next week:
Wed. 23= available
Thurs. 24-Sat 26=not available
Sun 27-Tues. 29=available
Wed. 30-Fri. Aug 1= not available
Sat 2= possibly available, not sure yet