Thursday Night Red Zone - Week 5

wyrmreaver

All-Star
I'm targeting these games for THI night as part of a red zone broadcast. Sorry for the late notice. I got busy with play by play prep and forgot to post earlier.

Bill MackDaddy vs Bengals visionz813
Jets wyrmreaver vs Browns Burns
Jaguars woodsmall12 vs Steelers LostsniperLV
Packers pack1797 vs Cowboys BigTexas18
Vikings GoneFishin615 vs Bears Paytonno1son

Let me know if you can play at or around 8 PM CST this THU. Thanks!

We scheduled for 6pm CST in the forums. Earlier is better for me since I'm playing at work, any chance we can split the difference and do 7pm CST if Burns is available?

I can play at 8cst if that is what it has to be

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We scheduled for 6pm CST in the forums. Earlier is better for me since I'm playing at work, any chance we can split the difference and do 7pm CST if Burns is available?

I can play at 8cst if that is what it has to be

Will depend on what availability everyone else has. 8 typically is better to include west coast but a lot of these guys are east and central so we will see.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Tomorrow is tough for me. Having to go in on my day off. I should be around though. Tough part is I wont know until tomorrow afternoon/evening. 8 CST would be more realistic for me.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Tomorrow is tough for me. Having to go in on my day off. I should be around though. Tough part is I wont know until tomorrow afternoon/evening. 8 CST would be more realistic for me.

We have to cancel again. Only one other game can play. Just do what you need to do.