This Is Ridiculous...

Kwarren3

Starter
I'm not one to normally complain, rage, and blame the game for my mistakes.... but lately over my past few cpu games some stuff has just been inexcusable. Today was the final straw. I know QB accuracy is much more important this year, but theres a difference between being inaccurate and the game forcefully making your pass be terrible. The latter is 100% bulls&%$ in my opinion and I think we need to adjust sliders or something. Anyone that knows football knows a single play can change EVERYTHING. I should have took screens and video of the bast BS, but this one was the final straw. In the following pictures you will see my WIDE open receiver, Winston releasing the ball with the tip pointed right at the receiver, and then the ball COMPLETELY CHANGES DIRECTION... of course I'm beyond angry and this could just be me crying but take it serious if you want, if not, I'm sure it will happen more then maybe we will.
EpTl7ai.jpg

y8rRlM9.jpg

XSYvMQT.jpg
also, in my experience against CPUs (not users, this crap is only when I play CPU) my DB's never get picks. I've had at least 10 balls put in their chest and just bounce off, while cpu db's snag balls like their hands are magnets.
majesty95 Xxclaywilliamxx Colefolks319 cnorys4 Konvict27 BigTexas18 CJTHA1 pack1797 georgiafan Glen Cieske rkjones217 Croutard ACH_Bucks Paytonno1son BlackPaw priestmvp Spayer419 zbenjamin85 NightHawkTH32 Ninersfan8052 woodsmall12

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
In the Ravens game when I was driving in the 4th. I threw a simple drag route. The camera did this wierd zoom thing when I threw it and Johnny overthrew a wide open 5 yard drag route. I've been feeling it. Trust me lol

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I was watching the game live when you threw that pass and I just assumed you made the wrong read and didn't see the LB. You definitely see the non elite QB's make bad passes from time to time. I would be anxious to see what someone with a 90+ rated QB has to say.

Kwarren3

Starter
I was watching the game live when you threw that pass and I just assumed you made the wrong read and didn't see the LB. You definitely see the non elite QB's make bad passes from time to time. I would be anxious to see what someone with a 90+ rated QB has to say.
Yes I would also like input from guys with elite QB's

Glen Cieske

All-Star
I have Phillip Rivers and have never had a pass like that, he is not perfect there have been plenty of passes that were slightly off were my guy would get tackled and drop it or have to go to the ground to attempt to catch it but nothing like in the OP.

B

BlackPaw

ME! Stafford does it on short routes at random and it drives me nuts! So its ok if you cried, its a party!

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Slightly off topic but I know when I lost to the CPU I was really frustrated. This year we have to really focus and try when you play the CPU or you are gonna lose. Hang in there man it will be alright

woodsmall12

All-Star
I went into practice and ran some short spot routes and threw bullet passes and sometimes would miss the receiver really bad

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The only issue is if we raise accuracy then everyone is competing 80% of their passes so it's just as ridiculous in the opposite direction. It is still a video game and some of the stuff I believe is predetermined before the snap or on a button press so you will see weird things regardless. If you want every play to look and feel perfect you are playing the wrong game lol

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
FWIW, all of my QBs are mediocre and I see some really errant throws. Regardless of it is off by 10 yards or 10 feet I just chalk it up to a bad pass. We have to have errant throws or its lobby ball but it certainly does not help how wild some of the throws are. Bullet passes do seem to be the culprit as Mariota will lob one every game on a curl that I tried to bullet. It's usually picked

Kwarren3

Starter
Now that I've had time to relax a little I have accepted the fact that stuff like this is just a part of the game, and its out of our control, but it just BLOWS when stuff like that happens at game changing moments. There should be some kind of algorithm that determines "Hey, this guy is losing and is running out of time, maybe we should just let him play and NOT completely F&%$ with him and make his throws laser beam to the defenders hands" lol