Themes/Rule Changes

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Anything you guys want to do a little different with this league? Real life owners? More trades? Less trades? CPU trades? Use the playbook for the team you pick? Have a user pick the playbook for another team? We can roll the same as Necessary Roughness or we can go off grid a little. Y'all throw out some suggestions.

woodsmall12

All-Star
I think more flexibility with trades ... maybe like 4 trades totaling 8 players with 2 over 90+

I wouldn't mind cpu trades but they probably need approval and need to be more scrutinized then a user vs user trade

I prefer we use any playbook

Restrict playing with a down linemen

B

BlackPaw

Up for whatever. Pretty sure it's gonna be fun either way.

No dline play, agreed

What if we all use the same owner type? Since we have successfully managed another franchise, lets be moguls!

Last edited by a moderator:

Konvict27

Starter
Hmmm...out of the box.....let's advanced all the way threw the first season..everyone relocate there team...and call the league the USFL.maybe a bit much..lol..

Uweakmestrong

Contributor
I was thinking change all uni make your
Own up, like make everyone use an gun or car name: Kansas City Scions or Dallas Vipors, New England 12 Gauge, oh and make every have sn solid color uni..,,,,,,IdK

Uweakmestrong

Contributor
All passing league !! Only do it like MMA 1st qtr running only 2qtr mix 3qtr passing only 4qtr mixed again...... This stuff has me excited !! league name OFF THE GRID

B

BlackPaw

What do you guys think, pick an all pro or great from your franchise for the owner type(former player)?