The Return of the CFA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
What is up guys?? Yes, you read that correctly, we are bringing the CFA back! It was never officially done, though, as I knew it would likely return at some point. Now, with a few new guys to populate the league along with some of the previous guys we had, we are going to fire this puppy back up!

Everything will remain as we did it before (for the most part). We will draft our fighters from four weight classes (heavyweight, middleweight (LHW+MW), lightweight (WW+LW) and featherweight (FW+BW+Flyweight). We will leave out the women again as outside of Rousey, its pretty weak.

Instead of doing cards sporadically on WED and SUN we will just plan on a weekly event every SUN at 9 PM CST (providing I am available which I am usually). As with before, cards will be created and run like actual MMA events. I will post the cards a day or two before and we will run them in order just like you would see on a Saturday PPV.

We will continue to keep records and rankings and guys will move up and down with the top ranked guys competing for as title. So, if you were part of this before and would like to reignite some old rivalries, jump back in the water. For those of you that are new, welcome! You are going to have a lot of fun!

woodsmall12, pack1797, danwin, dbzhellokitty, Mrawesomekid, DarkParadox21, whoa, Warren7, Paytonno1son, Xxclaywilliamxx, iTvizzyy, OGdp956

NOTE: The CFA is a simulation UFC league. Spamming of kicks or takedowns, submissions or any other exploit in the game is not allowed. We want to have fun, realistic, competitive matches and want everyone to enjoy their time here. :)

Last edited:

iTvizzyy

Starter
i would like to return but first..... i want to apologize to anyone who i may or may not have offended with my previous actions... it was a douchebag move, it is not at all the type of person I am, I acted out of character while arguing with Mike (majesty) and it was not at all how things should have been handled.. There is no excuses on my end, it was a bad thing to do, I can only ask that you guys be able to look past that and enjoy having me apart of your league... Thanks for listening, look forward to battling with you all.

danwin

Starter
I would love to do it but due to my work schedule I could do definitely one a month and at the most 2. When I work I have to go to bed really early and be up at 2:30 A.M. Is one or two events a month ok? If not I totally understand.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I would love to do it but due to my work schedule I could do definitely one a month and at the most 2. When I work I have to go to bed really early and be up at 2:30 A.M. Is one or two events a month ok? If not I totally understand.

Sure. I won't put you in the draft, but when you can fight, sign up ahead of time and I'll give you some fighters to choose from and we will fit you in!

danwin

Starter
Sure. I won't put you in the draft, but when you can fight, sign up ahead of time and I'll give you some fighters to choose from and we will fit you in!

Cool, will let you know when I can go. This Sunday is out of the question but next Sunday sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.