The Player's Lounge

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The Bills are now owned and controlled by Justb3r3al The previous owner did not have a great internet connection and did not want to try and improve that (which is fine). So he has left and has been replaced by Justb3r3al Welcome him and help him get acclimated. Thanks!

Walrussmuglr

Starter
Welcome guys!! you're going to love the league!

we're all here to help! if you guys have any questions, please feel free to
ASK! can be a lot to take in at first, but everyone is here to ease you guys in to the process.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just FYI for everyone. The Broncos have been put on suspension for two games for not following sim rules and overusing short routes and passes to the TE and RB. Their next two CPU games will be simmed to a loss. Also, the Chiefs next game vs the CPU will be simmed to a loss for not streaming one of their games as assigned.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Normally I wouldn't post this here but, frankly, I'm tired of PMs and most of them appear to fall on deaf ears.

Caddy, cold toes and Spitta gave all been removed from the league for violation of league rules and not buying into our philosophy here.

We want this to be fun for you guys as well as us. Right now we are spending too much time with gameplay issues and having arguments behind the scenes to really enjoy this. So that's going to end. We are here to help and if you want to take our feedback and are honesty trying to apply it, we will help you. But some of it you guys have to take upon yourselves. And most of it has been covered in PMs or posts.

Sometimes it's best to agree to disagree and move on. That's ok. Our version of sim is not for everyone. But from here on out, we need guys bought in and helping us move forward or we need to part ways as amicably as possible. Our standards are not changing.

Most of you guys that are still here are trying to that and we appreciate it. That's why you are still here. Please continue to help us get better by improving your own game and helping your opponents by using the ratings correctly.

Thank you. Any questions, comments or concerns can be directed to me or Matt via PM.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just FYI guys, lyric has decided to leave the league. I'm not sure why, but his level of play didn't equate to what we expect in my game with him. Apparently he decided to leave vs work on the things that were an issue. We wish him the best.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We've removed 3 guys in the last week for gameplay issues and had another leave bc of them. Yet, I turn on a game and the first play I see is a guy moving a guy on Special Teams apparently trying to glitch the AI and block a kick...

I don't know what else to do here. We're not going to have much of a league left at this rate. But 26 guys in VIP can figure it out so I know it's not impossible...

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just a heads up, Imperfect611 has joined the trade committee. While he is new, he has displayed an understanding of what we're looking for in trades. He also allows us not to put two owners from the same division on the committee which we've been trying to avoid if at all possible.

Ron_Codpiece

Starter
Nope, they told me they messed up and bricked my console and to send it in for a repair and when I did it sat there for awhile in the depot then they sent it back saying that agent I talked to was incorrect so I spent another week emailing escalated support off and on and they finally came to their senses and its back on the way. Luckily their repair center is here in TX so the turnaround should be rather quick.