The Deuce | Sim to Win Thread

Burns

Hall of Famer
When you are in a "Sim to Win' situation, post in this thread. Please include the week, teams and users involved and tag me in the post. I will ensure that the sim is handled prior to advance.

Example:
Week 7 - Titans (@user) vs Browns (@user)

Sim Browns to win as we had multiple disconnects and the sim was agreed upon by both users according to the league rules

Last edited:

Fskott

Prospect
Week 15 - Cardinals (Jparnevik22) vs Redskins (Fskott)

SIM Redskins to win as we had time lined up to play and Cards was a no show, per majesty95 Redskins get the W.

Thank you.

WKXT85

Starter
Burns Week 15 Titans (@WKXT) vs 49ers (EGonzo90)

Please sim Titans to win as the 49ers did not respond at the agreed upon time despite setting it concretely this morning.

JerseyBorn

All-Star
Week 3

Jets (JerseyBorn) @ Jaguars (NightHawkTH32)

My internet dropped with 1:58 left in the 4th quarter. Jets were up 13-9. We started up a new game and played out the remaining 1:58. Got the Jags down to where they were before the disconnect. 1st and 10 on the Jets' 42 yard line. Jags fumbled and Jets returned it for a TD and kicked the FG. Jags couldn't score on their next drive and the Jets just took a knee to run out the remaining time.

WKXT85

Starter
Week 7
Jaguars (NightHawkTH32) @ Titans (WKXT85)

Please sim to win in favor of Jaguars. My internet dropped at the 6 minute mark of the the 3rd Qtr. Titans were up 10-3. Jags rallied to win 31-17 upon playing the entirety of 1st Qtr and to the 4 minute mark of 2nd Qtr.

Burns