The Deuce Scheduling | Season 1 | Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarnold44

Prospect
tarnold44 Im free most of the day Friday. Let me know what time works for you and I will try to make to work. I'd prefer not to play on Sat or Sun morning but can possibly work something out if absolutely necessary
Are you able to play tonight? Have work all day tomorrow won't be available till after 10 pm eastern or I'm free Sunday all day

tarnold44

Prospect
tarnold44 Im free most of the day Friday. Let me know what time works for you and I will try to make to work. I'd prefer not to play on Sat or Sun morning but can possibly work something out if absolutely necessary
Not sure if my reply sent but if you want to play tonight before 1am est. I'm down otherwise I work tomorrow all day. Available tomorrow night after 10pm eastern. Sunday morning

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Not sure if my reply sent but if you want to play tonight before 1am est. I'm down otherwise I work tomorrow all day. Available tomorrow night after 10pm eastern. Sunday morning

I can log on and play here in about 10-15 minutes if that will work? Let me know on slack and I'll check it shortly

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Is 6 the earliest you can play? I am leaning towards somewhere around that time because I am probably going out around 9
I could probably do 5:30. I'm just watching the Michigan game. If it's out of reach in the 4th I may be able to go earlier. Think that will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.