The Deuce Scheduling | Season 1 | Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodykhaostx

Prospect
When your opponent posts their availability you should respond by picking a time within that given availability that you can play. We can't monitor PSN messages. This has proven to be the most effective in getting games scheduled so please use it to schedule
6 may work I just never know. Thatd why I ask them to message me on psn cause it goes straight my phone. 6 should be good though

kodykhaostx

Prospect
The way my availability works is I am available almost any time at all I just need to be messaged when you are available. So my schedule revolves around whoever I play.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The way my availability works is I am available almost any time at all I just need to be messaged when you are available. So my schedule revolves around whoever I play.

If you can't play at 6, then pick a time Monday that you can commit to. If you can play at 6, then tell them that and be sure to be there.

You can set your phone up to get notifications on Slack too. In fact, you should set that up. But we need to know in here that the game is scheduled and what time so guys can tune in to watch. If the game doesn't get played, we can come back here and see that x player committed to x time and no showed and then they would be placed on auto.

kodykhaostx

Prospect
She posted and said she could play at 5:30 so you could make the movies. Is that not good now?
Idk they are harassing me about going out to eat. Sorry. Not trying to be difficult. Just working around 3 people's schedule. That's why I am just seeing if they are free at 930 or so when I get back

kodykhaostx

Prospect
Wolfmode88 sweet sorry about the confusion. Friend called wants to eat before hand and ex hasn't even messaged me cause she is supposed to watch our daughter while I go. So I am now hunting her down lol

Luis3250

All-Star
Luis3250 im available the rest of tonight, or after 5 cst Monday or Tuesday after 7 cst.
I'm dropping out of this league. Got engaged over the wknd, and will be busy the next couple of months to a year planning and getting stuff figured out for our wedding. So I'm just going to stick with the VIP league!

Status
Not open for further replies.