The Deuce Scheduling|Season 1|Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsalway

Contributor
Jrk1d i am available after 9 PM Est tonight, before 2 PM Est tomorrow, and all day Tuesday. Let me know what works best for you.

Tigers20

All-Star
i've seen other vague replies sorry
Bro so be apart of the solution, not the problem! This is the exact same mentality we don't want anyone here to adopt. "I've seen other people do it" does not legitimize your reasoning for posting vague or limited availability. Take ownership, fix, and correct. All we ask. Thanks. jacobf

jacobf

Prospect
Bro so be apart of the solution, not the problem! This is the exact same mentality we don't want anyone here to adopt. "I've seen other people do it" does not legitimize your reasoning for posting vague or limited availability. Take ownership, fix, and correct. All we ask. Thanks. jacobf
I fixed the problem right when it was brought up. And I apologized. And I won't use an excuse ever again.

GotBigP78

Hey, I can pretty much go anytime tomorrow after 1 central time up until the 49ers game so probably start by 8. Then Tuesday I should be available the same time. Could be later if I start my new job on Tuesday or Wednesday.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
djsalway if now works best for you i can get on or sometime tomorrow because im free

Is that the only time you can play today? Are you available all day tomorrow? Please be a little more specific to help your opponent out. Thanks!

Also, your opponent posted his schedule, you can probably post a time tomorrow since he said he was available and he'll likely let you know if something comes up.

Just trying to help you guys get the game scheduled easily ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.