The Deuce Scheduling | Season 1 | Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsmith2211

All-Star
Luis3250 I am free from now until about 5 pm Eastern and then on Saturday after 3:30 due to the penn state game.

djsalway

Contributor
djsalway Hey man I am available Friday anytime after 8:30 pm Central. I am available Saturday morning until 10:30am and then available Saturday evening 6 central until about 8 central. I would prefer not to play Saturday night, but if I have to we can make it work. Then if all else fails I am available sunday morning anytime before advance.
Tonight at 8:30 pm Central will work for me. sprint42

justinkayne88

Prospect
They advance the league at 11am central time so it have to be early in the morning. You cant play Saturday before 3pm? Or to day before 3pm? The only time I can t play is evenings. What's your availability Ron_Codpiece?

kyswag23

Starter
How about Sunday morning?
How about Sunday morning?
The best I can do outside of today would possibly be Saturday evening around 7pm est or 7:30. I have work in the a.m on Sunday. I'm available all day today due to me being off, but it looks like your schedule is busy. If it comes down to we will have to sim, I prefer not to. But, if you aren't able I can try tomm at 7 or 7:30 PM giving me some time to get home

Ercolenose

Contributor
The best I can do outside of today would possibly be Saturday evening around 7pm est or 7:30. I have work in the a.m on Sunday. I'm available all day today due to me being off, but it looks like your schedule is busy. If it comes down to we will have to sim, I prefer not to. But, if you aren't able I can try tomm at 7 or 7:30 PM giving me some time to get home
I will PM you on Stitch when I get home tonight around 6:30PM-7PM. I may squeeze it in if you can around this time.

Won't be able to play Friday night, I'm on the night shift at work, but I'm available pretty much all day Saturday just give me a time

I am going to the Clemson game Saturday which is at 12:30. I can play you whenever I get back but not exactly sure when that would be. Sometime Saturday evening I guess at least 6 or 7pm+.

Ron_Codpiece

Starter
They advance the league at 11am central time so it have to be early in the morning. You cant play Saturday before 3pm? Or to day before 3pm? The only time I can t play is evenings. What's your availability Ron_Codpiece?

I work 9-6 today and tomorro, so before 3pm is not possible. I'll be around tonight and tomorrow if you're free. If not we can shoot for Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.