Team List

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmplayer

Prospect
PSN nmplayer twitch nmplayer1 csn monday through Friday after 3pm weekends after 6 pm leagues n/a. Teams Mets, Yankees, Reds, Cardinals, Twins

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
PSN nmplayer twitch nmplayer1 csn monday through Friday after 3pm weekends after 6 pm leagues n/a. Teams Mets, Yankees, Reds, Cardinals, Twins
Please read over and "like" the rules of the league in the "League Guidelines" post. Once that is done we will invite you in as the mets! Welcome aboard! You can find the rules here:

League Rules

nmplayer

Prospect
Done, sorry for the formatting of my posts by the way, my computer is not working for the moment so I've been typing on my phone and I'm pretty sure I have overly large thumbs thank you!

jnorys

Prospect
  • PSN: FFDP64
  • Twitch: www.twitch.tv/jnorys
  • PST, Times vary, mostly weekdays 6-10pm; Weekends at night.
  • Teams: Red Sox, St Louis, San Fran, Seattle, Marlins, Cleveland
Picked one team from each division since there were 2 in each already.

already liked and agreed to rules

iTvizzyy

Starter
I am available quite a bit until school starts back up. Pretty much any time of the day. My favorite team is the Orioles. I dont know a ton about baseball but I watch my home team. I guess if I couldnt have them I would want the Marlins. If neither of those 2 are possible than Ill just take a random team idk lol. Not much of a baseball fan.

nmplayer

Prospect
Sorry for slacking guys, busy week, but in any case I have a pretty free next few days. So anyone interesting in scheduling a game and hit me up here or on my PSN! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.