Steelers-Titans Trade APPROVED

JerseyBorn

All-Star
I'm gonna have to vote no on this one. I think the 2nd rounder is a bit too much. Also, does a season in Deuce classify someone as a returning owner? If so the cap penalty is fine. If not, then this would put the Titans over the $8m cap penalty for a new owner.

JNYHART

Starter
why would I or am I confused? I would only be recieving conklins 1m penalty. Steelers eat Shazeirs?

JerseyBorn

All-Star
who would go over the cap penalty? neither of use would go over the 8? or am I confused?
My bad. I misread that part of the trade. My vote is still no though. A 2nd rounder is too much as an addition for a player with 1 OVR point higher and AVG development.

JNYHART

Starter
My bad. I misread that part of the trade. My vote is still no though. A 2nd rounder is too much as an addition for a player with 1 OVR point higher and AVG development.
lets see if husker would be willing to take a lower pick, or do you think any pick at all is too much?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll agree with the 2nd being a bit too much although I do value Shazier higher than most because he can be a ferocious user player. I'd approve a 3rd with Conklin though. Conklin is good but not great. Shazier could be great in the hands of a good user.

Cornhuskerkid02

Contributor
I'll agree with the 2nd being a bit too much although I do value Shazier higher than most because he can be a ferocious user player. I'd approve a 3rd with Conklin though. Conklin is good but not great. Shazier could be great in the hands of a good user.

That's where I'm struggling with the value of Shazier. I know his overall is only 84, but he's definitely more valuable than his overall. So his pick would be the late second round (if the season were to end today). Would be willing to do a 3rd if need be.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
That's where I'm struggling with the value of Shazier. I know his overall is only 84, but he's definitely more valuable than his overall. So his pick would be the late second round (if the season were to end today). Would be willing to do a 3rd if need be.

Yeah. I'm not sure if he's underrated on here or I've just been playing too much MUT lol. That speed is nasty for a MLB though. If hes controlled by even an above average user he might be pretty good.

JNYHART

Starter
I would be willing to do a 3rd. Im willing to do whatever cornhusker agrees with.

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
This one is tough for me. Shazier is one of the best MLB in the game. I hate that he's an 84 overall because I feel he's better than that. Honestly I think it should take a 2nd to get a LB with a skillset like that. But to be consistent with ratings and Conklin it would be a third. Which I would be fine with too. But damn Shazier is a beast.

pack1797

Staff member
I'm not gonna get too technical here. I'm with Tex on Shaziers value. That said, if conhuskerkid is good with a third, then all agree with the committee and approve for Conklin and a third.

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
Yeah Im with the majority here being that Shazier is a very underrated player here. Conklin is young and has fast dev and could turn in to a really good player here with the right development so I think a 3rd would be acceptable here. I would vote yes on a third.