Speed Test (Connection Settings) - MANDATORY

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I need everyone to go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and take a quick, easy test of your internet connection. Be sure to cick "Begin Test" (not "Start Now" which is an ad) to get started. When you are done, please click "share now", then "image" and copy the URL it gives you. Then click the picture icon on the tool bar in this thread (next to the smiley :)) and paste the copied URL and click "insert." That will post a picture image of your results in the thread.

Please do not be embarrassed or think that I am calling anyone out. I'm simply doing this to see who can best support streaming their fights while also playing. This can also help us troubleshoot if we run into technical difficulties while running a show. Again, this is mandatory and I need everyone to do this before I schedule you for an event.

woodsmall12, whoa, DeadSun666, punisher92683, jaime509deleon, Darkskoot, DarkParadox21, U2scared2ball, Mitchh1988, danwin, Gilgamesh101, pack1797, hawkeyekid, DEVILINTHEDARK67, Legit UFC, Christian major, Supa_LoGi_HD

Last edited:

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
3603253892.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just test it and post what you get. I need to see the report from Speed Test so we can get a reasonable account of what everyone is actually getting.

EDIT: If you could edit your posts to add your results in that would be perfect. Just keeps it organized. :)

3603295270.png