dspbuckle

All-Star
true about that pitching lol.

Put me down as an interested until things get rules hashed out.

Team pref
1) A's
2)Sox
3)Indians
4)Astros

If DP wants the A's I'll just take the Sox. Would rather see them be successful lol.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
true about that pitching lol.

Put me down as an interested until things get rules hashed out.

Team pref
1) A's
2)Sox
3)Indians
4)Astros

If DP wants the A's I'll just take the Sox. Would rather see them be successful lol.

You can have the A's bc he put down the Cards and we need someone in that division. Unless someone else joins then we can re-arrange

Mr_Glass17

Prospect
Were you referred to us by a current or former member and if so, which one?
Gubber227
Have you played in sim leagues before? If so, which ones and which games were they for?
NO
What is your biggest pet peeve when playing other users?
Having no thumbs
What makes for a quality sim league in your opinion?
I am not really sure
What days and times are you typically available to play your games (please indicate which time zone you are in as well).
7-11EST
What is your current connection speed (you MUST follow these steps from a PC: go to speedtest.net > click "begin test" > click "share this result" > click "image" > click "copy" > return to the forum and click the
photo-icon-png.1786
icon, press CTRL+V (Windows) and click "insert".)
5297471855.png

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to out league and our community?
My internet

1. Boston RedSox
2. Pitt Pirates
3. Florida Marlins

Last edited:

roxas9968

Prospect
saw this on google, been playing sim leagues since i cant remember. A quality league is just made of active guys who dont abuse AI and can take losses. Ill play with anyteam
psn- roxas9968

no-pepper-banner-png.1830

Returning members
to PX1, please post your top 3 team preferences for the league. We will try to balance the divisions so that everyone has an equal shot at the playoffs and so that the CPU is not guaranteed any playoff spots if possible.

New members to PX1, please reply to this thread with answers to these questions. When you are finished, please list your top 3 team preferences.

New member questionnaire

Have you played in sim leagues before? If so, which ones and which games were they for?

What days and times are you typically available to play your games (please indicate which time zone you are in as well).

What is your current connection speed (you MUST follow these steps from a PC: go to speedtest.net > click "begin test" > click "share this result" > click "image" > click "copy" > return to the forum and click the View attachment 1786 icon, press CTRL+V (Windows) and click "insert".)

BigTexas18
Luis3250
blahblahyea7
Brady_L
Gubber227
alkalinetrio27
Milhouse

roxas9968

Prospect
no-pepper-banner-png.1830

Returning members
to PX1, please post your top 3 team preferences for the league. We will try to balance the divisions so that everyone has an equal shot at the playoffs and so that the CPU is not guaranteed any playoff spots if possible.

New members to PX1, please reply to this thread with answers to these questions. When you are finished, please list your top 3 team preferences.

New member questionnaire

Were you referred to us by a current or former member and if so, which one? No

Have you played in sim leagues before? If so, which ones and which games were they for? Ive played in sim leagues for many years since the 2k baseball days. Currently in top gun football every year for madden on the xb1. Currently in no good baseball leagues

What is your biggest pet peeve when playing other users? just taking advantages of game glitches. Baseball more straight forward than madden so i feel its easy to play sim in baseball

What makes for a quality sim league in your opinion? people knowing how to lose and not taking the extra bases the game provides

What days and times are you typically available to play your games (please indicate which time zone you are in as well). I am east time and work 3-11pm any other times is good. I am the type of sim player who schedules games by text or group me. That is best way to shedule so communication never gets mixed up

What is your current connection speed (you MUST follow these steps from a PC: go to speedtest.net > click "begin test" > click "share this result" > click "image" > click "copy" > return to the forum and click the View attachment 1786 icon, press CTRL+V (Windows) and click "insert".) 39.11 down 5.86 up

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to out league and our community? Active member who plays and schedules all games on time

BigTexas18
Luis3250
blahblahyea7
Brady_L
Gubber227
alkalinetrio27
Milhouse

LoTazLo3

Prospect
Really have no preference on teams, would be willing to take a team to balance out the divisions or league.

Nope, randomly saw someone on twitch streaming from this site

Madden and NBA on Xbox

Doing the same thing over and over again even if it works, do something different

Communication and leadership setting the ideal example for how the games should be played.

Don't have a day where I can't, typically evenings are wide open. EST

5315664266.png

I'll play and have fun with it, won't take it too seriously.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Really have no preference on teams, would be willing to take a team to balance out the divisions or league.

Nope, randomly saw someone on twitch streaming from this site

Madden and NBA on Xbox

Doing the same thing over and over again even if it works, do something different

Communication and leadership setting the ideal example for how the games should be played.

Don't have a day where I can't, typically evenings are wide open. EST

5315664266.png

I'll play and have fun with it, won't take it too seriously.

Could use someone in the NL East with me. I'm the Mets. The other four teams are open.

Hey guys I'm new doing this off my phone so here's my list of my teams

1 mets
2 nats
3 Rockies
4 angles
5 white sox

Please add me psn EVILDESTINY619