Sig League | Scheduling | W2 S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
tugboatstyle I've been waiting on you for over an hour. I mentioned multiple times I would be available after 10 PM CST. I sent you a text message as you requested but did not receive a response. Apparently you got confused on the time zones but I thought we had a game scheduled for 10 CST and you are not around. I'm going to check with pack1797 since this involves me but normally you would be placed on auto as it would be looked at as a no show.

tugboatstyle

Prospect
I don't want to here that bullshit cuz first you say 8 was perfect then you say 10, I was ready at 8 and 10 you wouldt not even answer me and say you were on your way or anything. I got other games and other lgs. I have messaged you 3 times since 8pm. dont even attempt to act like I wasnt ready you playing them gms not me. Ill be on at 9am et or 10am et either one.

tugboatstyle

Prospect
tugboatstyle I've been waiting on you for over an hour. I mentioned multiple times I would be available after 10 PM CST. I sent you a text message as you requested but did not receive a response. Apparently you got confused on the time zones but I thought we had a game scheduled for 10 CST and you are not around. I'm going to check with pack1797 since this involves me but normally you would be placed on auto as it would be looked at as a no show.

your ass is the one that should have been on auto not I was ready you better check the post cause I posted

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
tugboatstyle I am available MON until 3 PM CST and then again from 10PM to 12-1 AM CST with advance notice. I should also be free all day and evening TUE. Let me know what works for you in that timeframe and we will git'r done.

Yo tugboatstyle where you at?

FYI guys, it's close to 12 hours in and not many have attempted to schedule. Going to be some guys on auto pilot.... Make sure to read the scheduling thread ;)

I'll be home after 10 PM CST. Can you play around then?

As I mentioned, I will be ready after 10 PM CST if not a little before.

That is every post I made in here trying to schedule this game. Where did I say 8 PM? I also sent you a text as you requested which you never responded to... The tone in your response also isn't exactly what we are hoping to achieve here...

tugboatstyle

Prospect
1. 727-350-6617. Hmu with a text or ill be on around 8pm et. I got no text from you.
2. majesty95 said:
I'll be home after 10 PM CST. Can you play around then?
Me. ill be here
3.are you going to be ready at 10 witch is in one min. cause I have other people trying to play me. can you text me when your ready. 727-350-6617
and you said around 10 not after.

tugboatstyle

bahamut_7769

Starter
Hey tugboat in one post you mentioned 8pm pacific time now in this one you say eastern time. Might want to get your time zones in check. Just sayin'

pack1797

Staff member
1. tugboatstyle there was obviously a mix up on the time zone, I'll be generous and not assign blame.
2. You said tugboatstyle that 8pm was perfect, even though majesty95 said he could only play AFTER 10 cst. Obviously 8 pm in any time zone other than Pacific was far from perfect.
3. After majesty95 mentioned several times that after 10 cst was as early as he could go, you tugboatstyle said "I'll be here" you were not.
4 you provided a phone number for majesty95 to catact you, or "hit you up, cuz"
5. You tugboatstyle claimed to never receive a text from majesty95 I find this odd, as I have seen the time stamped text sent to the number you provided. I can post a pic if needed.
6. Your tone is argumentative and hostile. In a scheduling thread. On a Madden league forum. That alone, will get you in trouble. But, there's more.
7. You no showed. It happens. But you did. You will be placed on auto for the week.

This discussion is over on this thread. Message me with any questions, concerns, or criticisms.

Thanks guys
Pack1797

tugboatstyle

Prospect
First off if your going to print shit print everything. When I can get home on my cup iill show you. I said 8 he said that's a perfect time. Then he went and changed it to in his exact words was around 10 I then said ill be here, my exact words. So I did not check the website again until 9:59 at 10:01pm et I posted in the week 2 scheduled forum, I said are you going to be ready at 10 cause I have other games to play. So then he never answered me so at 10:25 I played my other LG game. About halfway through that game I check the website and then seen what he had posted and I got pissed because I was there. I was ready twice 8 o'clock and 10 o'clock he changed one time and then didn't show up to the next time and you want to put this on me get the f*** out of here.

tugboatstyle

Prospect
You can say what you want and do what you want because you're the Commish majesty. But you about that b******* cuz I was there I was ready check your message it at 10:01 it says where are you at I am ready. You can't just make a time and because you're the Commissioner it be on your time other people have things to do too

tugboatstyle

Prospect
I received your text when I got up this morning but I like how you go and change the time to control time lol. If you notice in my first message I said 8 p.m. Eastern I'm not on Central Time you agreed to that time then you go and change it to around 10 control lol I was there at 10:01et you you need to get your shit together.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
This user was told to take any questions, comments or criticisms to PM and he continued to use a scheduling thread to voice his frustrations. He also continues to confuse what I said and claim that I am a liar and question pack1797 and my integrity. This user has been removed from the league and banned from the forum. We apologize for the distraction. Please direct any questions, comments or concerns to me or pack via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.