Should we move user-user games to 48 hours? Poll

Should we move user-user time to 48 hours ?

• Yes make it shorter at 48 hours

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No keep it at 60 hours

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
As everyone knows we give everyone 48 hours for CPU games and 60 hours for user-user games. One of the things we have talked about behind the scenes is should we also make it 48 hours for user-user games also.

The thought process behind this is usually we only have like 3-6 user-user games where as in past years that number was higher. If you play your game at launch and you have to wait 2 whole days to play a new game its easy to lose interest and get distracted by other things. If everyone seems to be ok with the change they are a few ways we could do it. I believe the plan would still be to advance early so the deadline would still be at random times unlike in years past where they was at a set time. Everyone is doing a great job with team content so that's one thing that we do not want to take away from. Obviously the faster we advance the more season we can get in before madden 17 comes out.

Another thing we talked about was cutting time down for CPU games to like 36 hours

Feel free to post any questions or comments you have below

Luis3250 dspbuckle Gubber227 BigTexas18 pack1797 Justb3r3al JerseyBorn SMASHSMASH55 majesty95 rkjones217 NightHawkTH32 Danperez blahblahyea7 Burns

Just like in real life if you don't vote then you don't get to complain

Gubber227

Starter
Heres my opinion. Advance should be Monday Wednesday Friday. 11 est. You get the extra day over the weekend.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Heres my opinion. Advance should be Monday Wednesday Friday. 11 est. You get the extra day over the weekend.

We thought about a set advance but it discourages guys to get their games in quickly. Its easier for us but doesn't keep us moving when guys are wanting to keep going

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah, but then we extend the advance past 48 hours. If we advance at noon on Friday, then its almost 4 full days before advance.