Should the Rams Move to London?

Should the St. Louis Rams Franchise move to London?

• Total voters

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Interesting. I think a move to LA would have been the more expected move but you put an interesting twist on it. Will be fun to see how the vote plays out.

SoAndSo

Starter
I considered moving to LA... but that has been done before. If you want different results, you have try a different approach. Let's make this league "international" (national, national....)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
There was an interesting angle brought up in Group Me. I have heard it is almost impossible to dig out from the hole of relocating a team. I'm not sure why building a new stadium is easier but that should certainly factor into the decision. We do not to ruin a team by moving it.

SoAndSo

Starter
More importantly, it would set precedence and help raise awareness... PX1 Sports Football League... Worldwide! I don't know about you, but I like the sound of that. We can do this... but we have to do this together. Your vote can help change the face of the league. Especially considering the Mission Statement post. What do we want to stand for? Do we want to be in a box where we only think of Px1FL as a Continental league? Or is global domination on anyone else's mind? ok I went too far, but you get my point. #BringTheRamsToLondon... again, went overboard, but I'm trying to compel you guys here. it aint easy.

SoAndSo

Starter
I ask you all to do me a favor... look at your stadium overview. Anyone else here have a rating of 1? 1?!?!?!? We are ranked the worst in very important categories that show a sincere disengagement by our local following. Building a stadium in the same place will only put us deeper in the hole financially. Our top players are considering leaving to play elsewhere. Which might help you other owners out, selfishly speaking.. but think of when the Rams first moved to St. Louis. People thought, wtf for? Two superbowls later... it inspired a whole city. History shall repeat itself, I'm just not sure it will happen in St. Louis.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
You have an alternative. Play one year, make as much money as possible, and then try for relocation again next offseason. That is if this one fails. We've only had one other team try to relocate and it was in season one and failed miserably. If you at least had some fund to work with it may be an easier sell.

SoAndSo

Starter
I accept your advice. I figure why not campaign as early as possible. Let the thought linger until it becomes a bit more acceptable then...

strike while the iron is hot!