Season 7 I Preseason Week 1 I Scheduling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, Group Me, text, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: placed by their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good Luck and Enjoy!! :start:

User vs User
Dolphins Luis3250:psbutton: VS Giants Duv49ers
Cowboys rkjones217:psbutton: VS Bills Shadez
Broncos woodsmall12 VS Bears Paytonno1son:psbutton:
Jaguars kutsch47 VS Bengals IAHawk12:psbutton:
Eagles majesty95 VS Browns BigTexas18:psbutton:
Panthers Danperez VS Chiefs JerseyBorn:psbutton:
Raiders OldWhiskey VS Packers Tigers20:psbutton:
Rams blahblahyea7:psbutton: VS 49ers Burns

User vs CPU
Titans VS Jets dspbuckle
Redskisn VS Steelers Gubber227
Texans VS Falcons NightHawkTH32
Colts pack1797 VS Chargers

CPU

Patriots VS Seahawks
Cardinals VS Ravens
Buccaneers VS Lions
Saints VS Vikings

Even in the preseason be sure to post in the thread when you playing your CPU game as we need to set the example for the new guys. Even when playing the CPU you need to post a general time frame of when you are playing. For User games post as detailed time as possible.

Advance to week 2 - 11 PM CST

We do not place teams on auto for the preseason

We do not turn injuries off for the preseason so if you want to avoid a injury remove the player from your depth chart.

Last edited:

IAHawk12

Prospect
So can I just stream my game right now and play it? I am not sure what to do because of the fact I am playing a CPU. What do I also do about ratings and posting the score when I am done? Let me know. Thanks!

Burns

Hall of Famer
So can I just stream my game right now and play it? I am not sure what to do because of the fact I am playing a CPU. What do I also do about ratings and posting the score when I am done? Let me know. Thanks!

Once we advance, you can play the game. Make sure you stream it. You don't have to submit the ratings or score if you play the CPU.

IAHawk12

Prospect
Awesome, thanks again Burns. Correction all on the stream and game time based on my schedule tomorrow! The game will be at 10:00am central time tomorrow!

IAHawk12

Prospect
I dont see anything here under the league rules at all under roster but is there a limit of players you can deactivate for the preseason?

dspbuckle

All-Star
I dont see anything here under the league rules at all under roster but is there a limit of players you can deactivate for the preseason?

The game will automatically go 2nd / 3rd string for you during preseason after X quarter, but if you have a person who you know you don't want in you can deactivate them. Some times the game will be dumb and toss in a LB as a TE though if your depth is wonky, so keep an eye out. On that note there is NOT a limit to how many you can deactivate (that I have seen either), however there is this which could get tricky if you don't have enough depth:
Each owner is responsible for setting their team's depth chart before each game. Pausing the game to set your depth chart in the first half will not be allowed except in the event of an injury.
Owners must adhere to the following guidelines for setting their depth chart:
  • FB > HB = A fullback may be inserted as a halfback at any time.
  • FB > TE = A fullback may be inserted as a tight end at any time.
  • TE > FB = A tight end may be inserted as a fullback at any time.
  • OL > OL = All offensive line positions are considered interchangeable.
  • DL > DL = All defensive line positions are considered interchangeable.
  • LB > LB = All linebacker positions are considered interchangeable.
  • OLB > DE = Allowed at any time.
  • DE > OLB = Allowed at any time.
  • LB > S = A linebacker may be moved to safety if he has at least 82 SPD and 75 ZCV.
  • DB > DB = All defensive back positions are considered interchangeable.

Depth chart changes outside of what is listed above will not be permitted. [/quote}​

Status
Not open for further replies.