Eagles
Jets

Rams
Jets
Dolphins
49ers
Cowboys

Georgiafan's Thoughts
4 of the 6 playoff spots was locked in before the season even started and overall this isn't going to be very exciting either. That leaves the 2 playoff spots open the west and the 2nd wildcard spot. In years past 10 wins gets you the 2nd wildcard spot in the NFC. I think 8 gives you a chance this year with 9 likely getting you in.

Don't rule out the rams for a playoff spot despite being 2-5. They have 4 user games left and all of them they are capable of wining. So if they can find a way to beat the CPU and just go 500 in user games they are serious contenders for playoffs.

I don't think the seahawks are as good as they have been in years past and a team rating of 87 means they don't win all of the sim games. With 5 user games left at worst they lose 2 of them.

In years past the Packers have struggled with beating the CPU so its good to see they have got past that. I know the cheese heads are riding high with a 6-0 start. If you look closer you will see 5 of those 6 wins have been against the CPU. Those CPU teams have a combined record of 8 and 17 and none of them with more then 2 wins. We will find out more about the packers next week when they face the bears.

The Eagles will get a first round bye and go 16-0 the one game to circle is the Steelers

The 49ers have some breathing room in the west and should hold on to the west after bouncing back from a 0-2 start.

The cowboys have a tough schedule to go and that's who I picked for the 2nd wildcard spot before the year. For him it could come down to his game vs the 2 users in the NFC west.

The bears will not have the record some of the other teams have at the end of the year due to him going on vacation and having a tough schedule with 4 major games to go. You do not want to play this time in the first round of the playoffs so the other teams should be hoping they get a 1st round bye. The slot WR he has now takes this offense/passing game to a new level if that's even possible.

I don't think the Falcons will end up with a 1st round bye for similar reasons as I pointed out above for the bears. Like the bears this is a team that you don't want to face in the first round. By that time he will be more use to playing with his new team and have the dust knocked off of taking a break from madden.

BigTexas18 pack1797 JerseyBorn majesty95 rkjones217 Tigers20 Paytonno1son Burns blahblahyea7 NightHawkTH32 Danperez

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Man, don't jinx me by saying I'm going 16-0 lol. The Steelers and 49ers are both going to be tough. The Cowboys made the Super Bowl before too so anything can happen if they are locked in too.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 11.5

Current Playoff Seeds
1. Packers 10-0
2. Eagles 9-1
3. Falcons 7-3
4. 49ers 7-3
5. Seahawks 6-3 (cpu)
6. Bears 6-4

In contention
Cowboys 6-4
Redskins 4-6 (cpu)
Lions 4-5 (cpu)
Cardinals 4-5 (cpu)

Not Looking Good
Vikings 3-7 (cpu)
Giants 3-7 (cpu)
Bucs 2-7 (cpu)
Saints 2-7 (cpu)
Panthers 2-8
Rams 2-8

Minor Games to play this week
Bucs vs Lions
Seahawks vs Cardinals

User Games Left

Packers
Falcons
Bears
Colts

Eagles
Panthers
Cowboys

Falcons
Packers
Panthers
Bears

Bears
Packers
Falcons

49ers
Rams
Jets

Cowboys
Browns
Eagles
Rams

Seahawks
Bears
Eagles
Jets

Georgiafan's Thoughts
Sorry for the lack of updates to this as I mentioned in another thread this has been a rough year for me so I have had to take a step back for a bit.

The packers are on a roll and have pretty much already clinched the north now they can focus on getting a first round bye which looks likely.

The 49ers also look like they will win the win west, but one again the Seahawks are still hanging around. I expected more from the Rams hopefully next year he can make more of a run next year.

Hopefully the bears and cowboys will get the wildcard spots making it 6 user teams in the playoffs. The Browns game is more winnable now then it was earlier in the year for the cowboys. The past has showed that the Bears will not lose 2 games to the packers in the same year.

Just like I predicted 15-1 for the eagles lol

The lions aren't real threats to make the playoffs they still have 3 tough user games to go against titans, packers and bears and should lost at worst 1 game against the CPU teams

Falcons will easily win the south which appears to be the weakest division in the NFL.