Jags
Steelers
Packers
Browns
Titans
Titans
Colts

Georgiafan's thoughts

My overall thought is the playoff race will be the least exciting it has been in 5 years. In years past it took 11 wins to get the wildcard spot this year 9 gives you a chance also not many user teams as in years past.

In the North it looks like its the Steelers are the favorites to win the division with a 2 game lead. My general rule of thumb is to predict 2 smart user teams to split out. So if that happens and even if Steelers lose to Eagles. That could put the games vs the Colts the kicker. The Steelers haven't been losing games to the CPU.

The Jags will not last long in the playoff race with the schedule they have plus with starting HB Austin out for the year.

The west has gone through a lot of changes and looks like chiefs will be last man standing after all the smoke clears

The Colts have a brutal schedule coming up the hardest of any of the AFC teams left.

The titans on the other hand have got most of there hard games behind them and only have 1 user game left after this week.

Its time to start taking the Bills very serious for a playoff spot and maybe even the divison after a few miracle wins this year over teams like Rams and Browns. They are 5-2 and a cupcake schedule to go.

Gubber227 BigTexas18 pack1797 dspbuckle
JerseyBorn Luis3250 NightHawkTH32 Burns Tigers20 majesty95 Paytonno1son

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The Jets are making a run for the wildcard!

How are the Jets in contention and the Patriots and Ravens not looking good? Lol

Hope that is a sign of things to come DSP! Get that ship steered in the right direction.

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Dsp seemed determined to make the wildcard so I didn't want to throw him under the bus before his game last night with the Chargers

dspbuckle

All-Star
It was steering in the right direction and some how in the last minute some one fell asleep and we hit an iceberg :poop:

2vNd6SM.gif

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 11.5

Current Playoff Seeds

1. Chargers 8-1 (cpu)
2. Steelers 5-0 (cpu)
3. Colts 6-3
4. Dolphins 6-3
5. Raiders 6-3 (cpu)
6. Chiefs 6-4
-----------------
In contention
Bills 5-4 (cpu)
Titans 4-4-1
Broncos 4-5-1 (cpu)
Jags 4-5 (cpu)
Texans 4-5 (cpu)
Browns 4-5

Not Looking Good
Jets 3-7
Patriots 3-6 (cpu)
Ravens 2-7 (cpu)
Bengals 0-9 (cpu)

Major Games this week still to be played
Colts vs Titans
Browns vs Jags
Chargers vs Steelers
Bills vs Patriots
Raiders vs Saints
Dolphins vs Texans

User Games Left
Steelers
Eagles
Colts
Browns

Dolphins
Jets
Rams
Chiefs
Jets

Browns
Cowboys
Steelers

Chiefs
Dolphins

Titans
Colts

Colts
Titans
Packers

Bills
Chiefs
Jets

Chargers
Chiefs
Falcons
Dolphins

Jags
Browns
Titans
Titans
Colts

Georgiafan's thoughts

With the recent developments of the Steelers and Browns combined with me about to leave work I'll sum up my thoughts with one picture

dumpsterfire.png

dspbuckle

All-Star
With three division games left (2 against the phins) the Jets look to try and squeeze into the playoffs. The defensive unit will return to 100% this week, however the loss of Crabtree for three weeks will makes things tough. Ownership has no doubt that WR Dion Russell can step up into the #2 WR position (leads team in yards, TDs and 2nd in receptions) but Allen Hurns will have to show he's worthy of the #3 spot.