Season 6 (2020) Broadcast Schedule

Which broadcasts so you like the most

• Live play-by-play

• RedZone channel

Results are only viewable after voting.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
As we head into the second-half of the season, its time to start thinking about our live broadcasts again. I'd like to get everyone's opinion in the poll as to which broadcast they like the most so we can focus more (but not all) of our attention there. Play-by-play broadcasts will either be me alone or me and JerseyBorn. I just need to figure out TeamSpeak and test it out so we can get it rolling. RedZone broadcasts will likely feature me alone for now but we can look at expanding that in the future. Also, with the new commentary in Madden 17, RedZones may be something we look to feature more as our commentary might not be as good :p

We've also had ideas of doing pre-game shows, continuing the post-game shows and dressing them up a little and maybe even doing a halftime show for live play-by-play games. I think we need to get our play-by-play and RedZone broadcasts down now but those are definitely things to look at for the future.

Right now this is the schedule I am looking at for the immediate future. If you are listed in one of the broadcasts and cannot make it, please send me a PM ASAP so that we can adjust as necessary.

Proposed Schedule for Season 6

Week 10 - Monday, June 20 | RedZone from 8-10 PM CST

Paytonno1son - Bears vs Lions - CPU
BigTexas18 - Browns vs Steelers - Gubber227
CPU - Raiders vs Chiefs - JerseyBorn
CPU - Texans vs Colts - pack1797
georgiafan - Titans vs Bengals - CPU

We will use 4 games decided by who is available.

Week 11 - Wednesday, June 22 | Live play-by-play at 8 PM CST

pack1797 - Colts vs Titans - georgiafan

If that doesn't work for some reason we can possibly do another RedZone. Just need to know ASAP.

Week 15 - Tuesday, June 28 | Live play-by-play at 8 PM CST

JerseyBorn - Chiefs at Dolphins - Luis3250

We can possibly do a RedZone if this game cannot go then. there just are not a lot of great matchups.

Week 16 - Thursday, June 30 | RedZone from 8-10 PM CST

Paytonno1son - Bears at Falcons - NightHawkTH32
JerseyBorn - Chiefs vs Raiders - Justb3r3al
pack1797 - Colts vs Packers - Tigers20
Gubber227 - Steelers vs browns - BigTexas18
CPU - Cardinals vs 49ers - Burns
georgiafan - Titans vs Vikings - CPU

Week 17 - Sunday, July 3 | RedZone from 7-9 PM CST

CPU - Chargers vs Dolphins - Luis3250
CPU - Giants vs Browns - BigTexas18
CPU - Jaguars vs Colts - pack1797
CPU - Lions vs Bears - Paytonno1son
georgiafan - Titans vs Texans - CPU
CPU - Vikings vs Packers - Tigers20

The playoffs would then be the week of July 4-10 with, hopefully, the Super Bowl coming on Sunday, July 10. The featured games then would likely be live play-by-play hopefully with at least two men in the booth. We could have three if we figure out team speak and get everything working well.

Again, if you cannot make any of the dates you are listed for, please let me know via PM ASAP. Thanks!

dspbuckle, Luis3250, BigTexas18, Gubber227, georgiafan, pack1797, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, Tigers20, blahblahyea7, Burns, JerseyBorn, NightHawkTH32, Danperez, @Justb3r3a

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Nobody has said they aren't available tomorrow night. We'll proceed as if everyone is in. I'll let y'all know the 4 games we will feature tomorrow afternoon. Thank you guys for helping out!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, two of the five games slated for tonight played already. Guess nobody wanted a RedZone tonight :(

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just a reminder for everyone to check this schedule. We should advance to Week 15 mid-day on TUE so the RedZone broadcast should be pretty much the first games played that week.

Luis3250

All-Star
I was just told that I have to work with my dad tomorrow evening, so I won't be home until 8:30-9 pm cst. Sorry for late notice :(

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The idea is to have 4 games and basically have one start at 7, two maybe at 7:05 and then maybe another at 7:15. It will really probably only go until 8:30 but put 9 in case we have a late OT game