Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Next Sunday Night April 17th

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glen Cieske

All-Star
All,

It looks like the AFC Championship game is going to be played tonight (Wednesday). If the Super Bowl can be completed tomorrow (Thursday) We could potentially draft on Sunday night.

The intent of this thread is too see what the league thinks when it comes to the scheduling of the draft. Please pick the choice that would work best for you. If more then one works for you please post telling us so.

IF the SB is played Thursday night:

Advance to Re-Sign immediately after SB

Advance to FA Week 1 Friday Night - 7 or 9 pm
Advance to week 2 - Saturday Morning
Advance to week 3 - Saturday night
Advance to Week 4 Sunday Morning/afternoon
Draft - Sunday night

The above only works if the SB can be played on Thursday night.

******NEW SCHEDULE*******

Advance to week 1 FA @ 9ish cst tonight
Advance to week 2 Saturday afternoon
Advance to week 3 Sunday morning
Advance to week 4 two hours prior to draft.

Currently looking at 8pm cst for the draft on Sunday

blahblahyea7 Tigers20 Paytonno1son dspbuckle Blackhawk375 rkjones217 Jukemwr21 Jbek Imperfect611 Xxclaywilliamxx zbenjamin85 oBUCKNUTo Studley021 Luis3250 pack1797 Milhouse BigTexas18 georgiafan

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Both from a team stand point and from a mod standpoint I hope we can do the draft sunday. The biggest thing is if your not going to be around you will just have to put your max offers in during week 1. Which I assume everyone will do anway especially for the elite guys. Also the scouting which happens in week 2 of FA.

Neither of these are perfect because I don't like jamming all of the offseason into a few days. But the flip side of that is the playoffs have drug out longer then they should have. I think delaying the draft till next sunday is somethign nobody wants espically the non playoff teams from this year. We also run the risk of people losing interest with all the other things in life going on. Having a draft mid week I think would just be to hard to pull off.

From the conversations I had with people offline like glen and mike I figured having the draft this sunday would win and so far it looks like it is.

Tigers20

All-Star
Yup I would prefer to go around 7pm CST if that works for all I would be open to really anytime as long as it's not too late bc I do work early Monday morning.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Everyone needs to double check there math on the top guys that have lots of bids on them. Because if u offer more then max they will not be on your team next year. If there is any doubts post it here or in live chat. Also u can text one of us.