Season 1 | Week 1 | Scheduling Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and group me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, you must post the time in the TV Schedule thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch. Please post only the game time and matchup in that thread to keep it clean and easy to navigate. Any questions or comments should be posted in this thread, the Player's Lounge or sent via PM.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Oh, I almost forgot, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page). Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." this will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Week 1 Games

Green Bay Packers - pack1797 :psbutton: vs Seattle Seahawks - rkjones217
New Orleans Saints - beeswarm :psbutton: vs Atlanta Falcons - whoa
Minnesota Vikings - majesty95 :psbutton: vs St. Louis Rams - CPU
Cleveland Browns - BigTexas18 :psbutton: vs Pittsburgh Steelers - icecoldcm
Jacksonville Jaguars - CPU vs Philadelphia Eagles - phillyblitz :psbutton:
Oakland Raiders - CPU vs New York Jets - CPU
Cincinnati Bengals - BefuddledDucky :psbutton: vs Baltimore Ravens - Konvict27
Buffalo Bills - Xxclaywilliamxx vs Chicago bears - Paytonno1son :psbutton:
Washington Redskins - DEEStud :psbutton: vs Houston Texans - CPU
Tennessee Titans - nefariousducky :psbutton: vs Kansas City Cheifs - BlackPaw
New England Patriots - Mark vs Miami Dolphins - bigjay954 :psbutton:
Carolina Panthers - sifukeatis vs Tamp Bay Buccaneers - DarkParadox21 :psbutton:
San Francisco 49ers - Gold Rush! :psbutton: vs Dallas Cowboys - king_of_kings
Indianapolis Colts - CPU vs Denver Broncos - woodsmall12 :psbutton:
New York giants - OGdp956 vs Detroit Lions - iTvizzyy :psbutton:
San Diego Chargers - njp16 :psbutton: vs Arizona Cardinals - CPU

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
icecoldcm hey bud, I'm off work this weekend but will be in and out, but I could get with you on a time your available. How does your Saturday and Sunday look?

Status
Not open for further replies.