S4 - Week 4 - Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, Group Me, text, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: placed by their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy! :start:

User v Cpu games have 48 hours to be completed.

User v User games have 60 hours to be completed.

If all user v user games are completed we will advance at 48 hours regardless of user v cpu games.

When a player is scheduled to play the CPU that person has 24 hours to post a general time they think they are going to play.

For example: "Chargers are playing around 5pm tomorrow" or " I get out of work at 7 so I'll be playing as soon as I'm home"

User v User games still follow the same rules. Both parties have 24 hours to post in the scheduling thread about their availability to play their game. Failure to do so could result on your opponent playing the CPU.

User vs User

:psbutton: Bucs Jukemwr21 vs Ravens pack1797
:psbutton: Raiders Spayer419 vs Cards Jbek
:psbutton: Titans vs Jets dspbuckle
:psbutton: Bears Paytonno1son vs Cowboys rkjones217

User vs CPU
Rams blahblahyea7 vs 49ers
Falcons Studley021 vs Steelers
Packers Tigers20 vs Seahawks
Browns BigTexas18 vs Saints
Redskins oBUCKNUTo vs Eagles
Dolphins Luis3250 vs Patriots
Jags Blackhawk375 vs Texans
Bengals Danperez vs Colts
Chargers Glen Cieske vs Chiefs
Bills Xxclaywilliamxx vs Vikings

Bye Weeks
Lions zbenjamin85
Panthers
Broncos Imperfect611
Giants

Deadline Sunday 9am Central or check the rules above in red. With only 4 user vs user games I expect a early advance

Last edited:

dspbuckle

All-Star
georgiafan, I'm free tonight all night, but after advance would be ideal for optimum connection (no one is home yet normally around that time).

Otherwise, we can play any time tomorrow after 7pm or early Saturday (before 6pm) since I'm hosting the Nate Diaz fight.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea tonight works for me also so lets go ahead and get it over with tonight

Yea that's one thing I was gonna get with you about is the internet connection after what happened in our preseason game.

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Since pack will most likely be on Auto I will play my game after I get home from work tonight around 9:30ish PM CST

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
rkjones217

Tonight, I'll be around after advance, maybe until 11:30PM CST.
Tomorrow, I can do morning, 7-9AM CST and then again after 3:30PM CST.
Saturday mostly all day, by appointment

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
The packers/Seahawks game didn't save so it will be a sim to win which I have already done. I am many others watched the ending of it.

Everyone please read this when it freezes if u exit it do not turn it off. Give it like 5 or 10 min then it will save. A way to make sure it's safe to turn off is to synch the scores on daddy leagues.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Browns will play sometime tonight. Hopefully this afternoon. Depends on what's going on when I get off of work

Status
Not open for further replies.