S4 W1 -Scheduling Thread with new rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I'm not gonna post the usual stuff that goes in the thread this week because I want to make sure everyone see what the new rule is.

User v Cpu games have 48 hours to be completed.

User v User games have 60 hours to be completed.

If all user v user games are completed we will advance at 48 hours regardless of user v cpu games.

When a player is scheduled to play the CPU that person has 24 hours to post a general time they think they are going to play.

For example: "Chargers are playing around 5pm tomorrow" or " I get out of work at 7 so I'll be playing as soon as I'm home"

User v User games still follow the same rules. Both parties have 24 hours to post in the scheduling thread about their availability to play their game. Failure to do so could result on your opponent playing the CPU.

User vs User Games

:psbutton: Rams NightHawkTH32 vs Falcons Studley021
:psbutton: Packers Tigers20 vs Dolphins Luis3250
Lions zbenjamin85 vs Cardinals Jbek :psbutton:
:psbutton:Jags Blackhawk375 vs Redskins oBUCKNUTo
:psbutton:Chargers Glen Cieske vs Raiders Spayer419
:psbutton:Bills Xxclaywilliamxx vs Jets dspbuckle
Bengals Danperez vs Broncos Imperfect611 :psbutton:

User vs CPU Games
Ravens pack1797 vs Chiefs
Bucs Jukemwr21 vs Panthers
Giants blahblahyea7 vs Saints
Cowboys rkjones217 vs Eagles
Browns BigTexas18 vs Patriots
Bears Paytonno1son vs Vikings
Titans vs Steelers

CPU vs CPU Games
Seahawks vs 49ers
Texans vs Colts

Deadline is Sunday 9am Central Time

dspbuckle

All-Star
What if a person can't play their CPU game until the 50th hour? I don't see why they should have to miss a game because there is no patience. I could understand advancing if that person didn't post when they would play, but otherwise it feels rushed.

Anyway,

Xxclaywilliamxx I'm free Friday after 7pm cst and pretty much all day Saturday after 4pm cst.

Glen Cieske

All-Star
dspbuckle

If it's communicated properly that an individual cannot play until the 50th hour then I, as well as the rest of the league have no issue waiting to help a guy get his games in. If it becomes habitual then we might have a problem. We understand life is busy.

The problem came up last season when on multiple occasions we would be ready to advance early but had to wait for one person to play or do their scouting/game prep.

But again if you need time to play your cpu game, let us know and we will work with you.

dspbuckle

All-Star
^Yeah I was one of those haha. I agree part of the issue was people not posting when they were going to play though. Everyone was in limbo asking "is he playing? Is he going to get simmed? Where is he?"

I like the new rule of posting regardless. This will be very helpful.

Tigers20

All-Star
Luis3250 hey bro I am available tonight after advance if you can go tonight.
If not I am also available tomorrow from 9-10 PM CST, and pretty open all day Saturday let me know what works for you!

Luis3250

All-Star
Luis3250 hey bro I am available tonight after advance if you can go tonight.
If not I am also available tomorrow from 9-10 PM CST, and pretty open all day Saturday let me know what works for you!
I'm playing my final preseason game at 4:45 cst, then i have a couple of workouts at the gym starting @ 6pm cst. Let's shoot for tomorrow. I'm available after 7 pm cst. Saturday I'm also available all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.