S2 | W11 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.
Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Deadline is SUN 11 PM CST
(We will advance when all user games have been played and at least 48 hours have passed.)​

Week 11 Games

Trizzle911 -
redskins_long.jpg
at
panthers_long.jpg
- sifukeatis

CPU -
jaguars_long.jpg
at
bills_long.jpg
- Xxclaywilliamxx

beeswarm -
saints_long.jpg
at
falcons_long.jpg
- whoa

pack1797 -
packers_long.jpg
at
chiefs_long.jpg
- BlackPaw

CPU -
bengals_long.jpg
at
browns_long.jpg
- BigTexas18

CPU -
giants_long.jpg
at
patriots_long.jpg
- Mark

Warren7 -
raiders_long.jpg
at
vikings_long.jpg
- majesty95

woodsmall12 -
broncos_long.jpg
at
chargers_long.jpg
- NightHawkTH32

Paytonno1son -
bears_long.jpg
at
seahawks_long.jpg
- rkjones217

king_of_kings -
cowboys_long.jpg
at
lions_long.jpg
- CPU

CPU -
steelers_long.jpg
at
ravens_long.jpg
- Konvict27

Titanman931 -
titans_long.jpg
at
colts_long.jpg
- CPU

Deadline is SUN 11 PM CST

B

BlackPaw

pack1797 let me know what your schedules like for late fri nt. I should be available late afternoon Saturday and Sunday evening till night.

Status
Not open for further replies.