S1 | W7 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmall12

All-Star
Gold Rush ... what time zone you in? Also, I may be able to play later tonight ... right now I'm doing family time and working at the same time ... under a budget crunch right now for work but if I get some things done and the girls go to bed then I might be free ... text me at 817-291-8570 to stay up to speed on things Gold Rush!

Uweakmestrong I might have to put myself on auto and have you play the cpu. I don't have enough time to re-play today and tomorrow maaay be pushing it (depending on my yob). Is this alright with you?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well that won't be good for me..going out of town n won't be back till Sunday...tonight would be the best time ..you going to have to play cpu
king_of_kings if you would like you can play CPU tonight if you can do it

Appreciate you guys being so hospitable towards the other. At this point I would say we probably sim it if you guys cannot find a time to play. That way the sim Gods get to decide the outcome ;)

Gold Rush!

Contributor
Gold Rush ... what time zone you in? Also, I may be able to play later tonight ... right now I'm doing family time and working at the same time ... under a budget crunch right now for work but if I get some things done and the girls go to bed then I might be free ... text me at 817-291-8570 to stay up to speed on things Gold Rush!
I'm ready to play right now if you are. I'll be up until 1030 to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.