S1 | W5 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time playing in this thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch. Also, before you game begins, please post your stream link in the Live Chat and on Group Me so others know you are going live.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Advance is SUN 11 AM CST

Week 5 Games

Minnesota Vikings majesty95 :psbutton: at Green Bay Packers pack1797
Chicago Bears Paytonno1son :psbutton:at Carolina Panthers sifukeatis
Cleveland Browns BigTexas18 :psbutton:at Tennesse Titans nefariousducky
ST. Louis Rams CPU at Philadelphia Eagles:psbutton: phillyblitz
Atlanta Falcons whoa at New York Giants :psbutton:OGdp956
Tampa Bay Buccaneers DarkParadox21 at New Oleans Saints:psbutton: beeswarm
Houston Texans:psbutton: bruiser at Dallas Cowboys king_of_kings
Buffalo Bills:psbutton: Xxclaywilliamxx at Detroit Lions @bigmikep77
Baltimore Ravens :psbutton: Konvict27 at Indianapolis Colts KevinT1149
Pittsburgh Steelers:psbutton: icecoldcm at CPU Jacksonville jaguars
Arizona Cardinals CPU at :psbutton:Denver Broncos woodsmall12
Kansas City Chiefs :psbutton: BlackPaw at San Francisco 49ers Gold Rush!
Cincinnati Bengals :psbutton: BefuddledDucky at New England Patriots Mark
Seatle Seahawks :psbutton: rkjones217 at Washington Redskins Uweakmestrong

Good Luck!

Advance is SUN 11 AM CST

Last edited by a moderator:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
pack1797 Thanks for getting this up! I appreciate it! FYI, whoa's connection is not good so I wouldn't assign him to stream. Also, several of the tags didn't work so see if you can try them again. Thanks a bunch!

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
nefariousducky I can play late on Thursday or pretty much anytime Friday. I'm off on Friday. Saturday I don't have much avail but something could open up. What's your schedule look like?

KevinT1149

Contributor
Eastern? Well I should be good to go between 3 to 10 send me a message on PS4 so I will be sure to get it instantly.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
sifukeatis

Heard your looking for some Bear meat?
Our cafeteria is open;
Today, after 9PM, until 12AM.
Tomorrow, after 6PM, until 1PM. *possibly earlier afternoon by appointment.
Saturday, all day by appointment.

Let me know your schedule and we'll get it worked out.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
nefariousducky I'm going to a funeral this evening. Not sure when I get home. If I get home in good time I'll drop you a line. If not we can shoot for the AM. Maybe around 11-12 est. I'm ready to go! Haven't played since Sunday! I'm really gonna try for tonight. Maybe around 11pm-midnight EST if your up

woodsmall12

All-Star
Arizona Cardinals at Denver Broncos
Kickoff 2pm central - Today, Sept 18th
www.twitch.tv/woodsmall12

Game Notes: Broncos are looking to change up their playbook to help the offense ... team is also in need of a confidence boost ... hope is to accomplsh both today

bruiser

Contributor
Cowboys...

Texans here...I can play either late today 830 pm pst our tomorrow after 530 pm pst, sat,/sun after 7:45 pm pst

Thursday/frid would be best

Status
Not open for further replies.