S1 | W3 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time playing in this thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Week 3 Schedule
Deadline is SUN 11 PM CST

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DarkParadox21 :psbutton:at Atlanta Falcons - whoa
San Diego Chargers - CPU at Buffalo Bills - Xxclaywilliamxx :psbutton:
Dallas Cowboys - king_of_kings :psbutton:at St. Louis Rams - CPU
Washington Redskins - CPU at Philadelphia Eagles - phillyblitz :psbutton:
Houston Texans - bruiser at New York Giants - OGdp956 :psbutton:
Minnesota Vikings - majesty95 :psbutton:at New Orleans Sainst - beeswarm
Tennessee Titans - nefariousducky at Cincinnati Bengals - BefuddledDucky :psbutton:
Baltimore Ravens - Konvict27 at Cleveland Browns - BigTexas18 :psbutton:
Green Bay Packers - pack1797 at Detroit Lions - iTvizzyy :psbutton:
Indianapolis Colts - KevinT1149 :psbutton:at Jacksonville Jaguars - CPU
Oakland Raiders - CPU at New England Patriots - Mark :psbutton:
San Francisco 49ers - Gold Rush! :psbutton:at Arizona Cardinals - CPU
Denver Broncos - woodsmall12 :psbutton:at Seattle Seahawks - rkjones217
Kansas City Chiefs - BlackPaw at Miami Dolphins - bigjay954 :psbutton:
Pittsburgh Steelers - icecoldcm at Carolina Panthers - sifukeatis :psbutton:
Chicago Bears - Paytonno1son :psbutton:at New York Jets - CPU​

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
majesty95 Facing the CPU. Do I have to wait for someone to take that team or can I just shedule myself to play right now?

You can play. Just be sure to stream it and let us know that you are. Be sure you have archive past broadcasts set and use PX1Sports League in the stream title. That is all ;)

woodsmall12

All-Star
woodsmall12 let me know your availability..Superbowl rematch!!
rkjones217
I am available this afternoon ... This evening will be very tricky ... could possibly squeeze our game in late tonight
Tomorrow is tough ... Birthday party at 10am central then Iowa game at 2:30 ... family is in town so we will go out for dinner tomorrow night ... late tomorrow would prolly work too
This afternoon would be ideal :) ... And I gotta pick up kids starting at 3pm ... so 1 or 1:30pm today?

Status
Not open for further replies.