S1 |W17 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch. Also, before you game begins, please post your stream link in the Live Chat so that others know you are going live.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Deadline is WED 11 PM CST

Carolina Panthers :psbutton: sifukeatis at Atlanta Falcons whoa
Cleveland Browns :psbutton: BigTexas18 at Baltimore Ravens Konvict27
Dallas Cowboys :psbutton: king_of_kings at Washington Redskins Uweakmestrong
Indianapolis Colts CPU at Tennessee Titans:psbutton: nefariousducky
Detroit Lions CPU at Green Bay Packers :psbutton: pack1797
Jacksonville Jaguars CPU at Houston Texans :psbutton: DEEStud
San Diego Chargers :psbutton: NightHawkTH32 at Kansas City Chiefs BlackPaw
New York Jets CPU at Miami Dolphins CPU
Chicago Bears Paytonno1son at Minnesota Vikings :psbutton: majesty95
Buffalo Bills :psbutton: Xxclaywilliamxx at New England Patriots Mark
Philadelphia Eagles CPU at New York Giants :psbutton: OGdp956
Cincinnati Bengals CPU at Pittsburgh Steelers :psbutton: SeanieMack
New Orleans Saints :psbutton: beeswarm at Tampa Bay Buccaneers CPU
Oakland Raiders Warren7 at Denver Broncos :psbutton: woodsmall12
Arizona Cardinals :psbutton: blewberries at San Francisco 49ers Gold Rush!
St Louis Rams CPU at Seattle Seahawks :psbutton: rkjones217

Deadline is WED 11 PM CST

Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?-Mr. Blonde​

Last edited by a moderator:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Konvict27 depending on when advance is

I work 2p-11p M and TU so I am available morning. Possibly late after work. I'm available tonight after advance as well. I'm off on Wednesday so I could play almost anytime Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.