S1 | W13 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch. Also, before you game begins, please post your stream link in the Live Chat so that others know you are going live.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Deadline is SUN 11 PM CST

Chicago Bears :psbutton: Paytonno1son at Detroit Lions CPU
Philadelphia Eagles CPU at Dallas Cowboys :psbutton: king_of_kings
Seattle Seahawks :psbutton: rkjones217 at San Francisco 49ers Gold Rush!
Washington Redskins :psbutton: Uweakmestrong at Indianapolis Colts CPU
Tennessee Titans :psbutton: nefariousducky at Houston Texans CPU
Cleveland Browns :psbutton: BigTexas18 at Buffalo Bills Xxclaywilliamxx
San Diego Chargers :psbutton: NightHawkTH32 at Baltimore Ravens Konvict27
New York Giants :psbutton: OGdp956 at Jacksonville Jaguars CPU
Cincinnati Bengals CPU at Tampa Bay Buccaneers :psbutton: DarkParadox21 (auto-pilot)
Oakland Raiders :psbutton: Warren7 at St. Louis Rams CPU
New Orleans Saints :psbutton: beeswarm at Pittsburgh Steelers SeanieMack
Carolina Panthers sifukeatis at Minnesota Vikings :psbutton: majesty95
Arizona Cardinals :psbutton: blewberries at Atlanta Falcons whoa
New England Patriots Mark at Green Bay Packers pack1797 :psbutton:
Denver Broncos woodsmall12 (auto-pilot) at Kansas City Chiefs BlackPaw :psbutton:
Miami Dolphins CPU at New York Jets CPU

Deadline is SUN 11 PM CST

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men." Nick Fury: Director of SHIELD

Last edited by a moderator:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I work today/tomorrow/Saturday 2pm-11pm CST. So anytime avoiding that giving at least 3 hours before 2pm. So if we went in the AM gotta start before 11. I could play after as well. I'm off on Sunday as well but cowboys game at 3

Shorter version lol
Today tomorrow Saturday: before 11am or after midnight CST
Sunday anytime avoiding the Cowboy game at 3

Xxclaywilliamxx

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
sifukeatis I am available all day on FRI. SAT and SUN are a little less bc of games I wantt o watch but can make something happen if need be. Let me know what works for you and I'll see what I can do.

blewberries

Prospect
whoababy69 I'm availability SHOULD go as followed.

Friday - 3:30 - 7:30pm

Saturday -2:00 pm - 12:00 pm

Sunday - Same times as Saturday

My number is 662-403-8832

Call me if you need to know what I'm doing and when ill be back so we can play thanks :) (All times as central)

pack1797

Staff member
Mark I work Saturday morning, but I'll be freed up Saturday after 5. I'll also be available Sunday all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.