S1 | W10 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch. Also, before you game begins, please post your stream link in the Live Chat so that others know you are going live.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Deadline is SUN at 11 AM CST

Cleveland Browns (BigTexas18) :psbutton:at Cincinnati Bengals (PlayingUncle6)
Kansas City Chiefs (BlackPaw) :psbutton:at Buffalo Bills (Xxclaywilliamxx)
Dallas Cowboys (king_of_kings) :psbutton:at Jacksonville Jaguars (CPU)
San Francisco 49ers (Gold Rush!) at New Orleans Saints (beeswarm) :psbutton:
Tennessee Titans (nefariousducky) at Baltimore Ravens (Konvict27) :psbutton:
Atlanta Falcons (whoa) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DarkParadox21) :psbutton:
Denver Broncos (woodsmall12) :psbutton:at Oakland Raiders (Warren7)
St. Louis Rams (swaggybeee770) at Arizona Cardinals (blewberries) :psbutton:
New York Giants (OGdp956) :psbutton:at Seattle Seahawks (rkjones217)
Chicago Bears (Paytonno1son) :psbutton:at Green Bay Packers (pack1797)
Carolina Panthers (sifukeatis) :psbutton:at Philadelphia Eagles (CPU)

Deadline is SUN 11 AM CST

pack1797

Staff member
Paytonno1son

I'm available Thursday after 6:00 pm
Friday not sure yet, will edit when sure
Saturday after 6:00 pm
Sunday all morning before advance.

All times are cst. Let me know what you're schedule looks like.

Thanks

B

BlackPaw

Xxclaywilliamxx I'm flying out tonight @8est. If you can play tonight @5est that would be great. Otherwise I won't be back until Sunday night approximately 10pm est. so this early deadline kills me.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Xxclaywilliamxx I'm flying out tonight @8est. If you can play tonight @5est that would be great. Otherwise I won't be back until Sunday night approximately 10pm est. so this early deadline kills me.

Unless you can play tonight you should put yourself on auto. The deadline has nothing to do with it. Its 72 hours. Your trip is the problem :p

B

BlackPaw

That's trash bro. I told you prior and you said that it would most likely be 11pm on sun. Which I could have done.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
That's trash bro. I told you prior and you said that it would most likely be 11pm on sun. Which I could have done.

I said most likely. Deadline is always 72 hours. And there is no guarantee that your opponent could have played at that time or that you wouldn't get delayed and not be able to make it anyway. You are asking your opponent for a 1-2 hour window over the entire 3 days during advance. The right thing to do is just to go on auto unless he can play tonight. Many guys in here have done that as that's in the best interest of the league and the fairest thing for your opponent.

B

BlackPaw

72 hours from the original thurs deadlines which was 11 pm would be Sunday at 11 pm. I spoke with clay and he said he would be free all day sun. Since you advanced early the deadline moved early. Good for my opponent should be mutual for both parties. Even more so if I'm undefeated and I also told you prior.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
72 hours from the original thurs deadlines which was 11 pm would be Sunday at 11 pm. I spoke with clay and he said he would be free all day sun. Since you advanced early the deadline moved early. Good for my opponent should be mutual for both parties. Even more so if I'm undefeated and I also told you prior.

Look, I hear you. You thought you were going to be able to play. I get it. But we can't sit around and wait 11 hours to advance bc one guy is out of town. There are 25 other guys in here that want to play too. If we advance early, we advance early. That's the incentive for guys to get their games in early and to keep things moving. I appreciate you trying to set up the game ahead of time. You still have a few hours to try and play tonight. If not, its not the end of the world. You are still one of the faves for the Super Bowl. ;)

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
PlayingUncle6
Hey bud. I have a small window now. Would have to start by 330pm CST. Other than that I can play late at night on fri like 9pm-whenever fri night. Then sat I could play during the morning early afternoon probably 2pm latest start time . And also late at night. Probably 10 or 11pm- whenever. My fiance's birthday is today and festivities keep popping up.

What's your availability? I could probably work something in there.

Konvict27 Yo dude! I'm available to play anytime tonight after 10 PM Eastern, Friday I'll be on until maybe 3:30 pm or so at the latest. I'll probably be able to play whenever on Saturday, but I can't play on Sunday.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Big tech lets play now

He may not be on or available. Please post your availability during advance so he can pick a time during that which matches his availability. Also, check your PM's as you guys are one of the games I asked if you could play tomorrow night during the red zone broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.