Reg. Season (S1) Week 3

Alright guys, after looking through the box scores and season stats for the past 3 weeks, there's something I want to reiterate.

I'm seeing a few players stats getting inflated. This happens because the user is over-targeting/using specific players. Maybe it's your favorite player or your 'best' player. Regardless, you should all be spreading the ball out in a realistic manner to as many of your players as you can. It's one thing for a player to have a good game, that happens and isn't a problem. But if it happens on a consistant basis and the stats show that player's stats are high at the expense of the rest of the team's, then that gives the appearance of stat padding.

Let's improve on this going forward. These stats below might not seem like much on a 1 or 2 week basis, but if it continues, the end of season result isn't going to be Sim in the least.

Vikings
  • Week 3: WR Cordarrelle Patterson - 7 Recs, 246 yards, 3 TD. Next Vikings Reciever: 2 Recs, 81 yards, 1 TD
  • Through 3 Weeks: WR Cordarrelle Patterson - 18 Recs, 543 yards, 7 TD in 3 games. Next closest NFL WR - Marques Colston - 23 Recs, 328 yards, 2 TD in 3 games. Closet WR in terms of TDs: Riley Cooper with 3, compared to Patterson's 7 TDs
  • Also keep an eye on QB Teddy Bridgewater, his stats are likely to look inflated at the current rate
Eagles:
  • Week 1: HB LeSean McCoy - 27 rushes, 239 yards, 2 TD
  • Week 2: HB LeSean McCoy - 27 rushes, 235 yards, 3 TD
  • Through 3 Weeks: HB LeSean McCoy - 75 rushes, 592 yards, 6 TD in 3 games. Next closest NFL HB, Adrian Peterson with 59 carries for 308 yards, 3 TD

Redskins:
  • Week 3: 52 passes, 7 runs

JohnnyShred612, motel08, alpaca16, BDJarko, SoAndSo, Ben, anthonymadis97, mookmilly81, UndisputedMVP

SoAndSo

Starter
As for my stats I didn't play week 2 & was down the entire game by 2 scores or more in week 3 thus calling for more passing... that & the fact I averaged 2 yards per carry. I couldn't run on phillys line.

mookmilly81

Contributor
I agree bro what do u do if u up,I run the ball shady breaks one off and there his stats Will shore ,I have 500plus yds total offense so I don't lean on the run and 2/3weeks I played users,...

motel08

Contributor
Alright guys, after looking through the box scores and season stats for the past 3 weeks, there's something I want to reiterate.

I'm seeing a few players stats getting inflated. This happens because the user is over-targeting/using specific players. Maybe it's your favorite player or your 'best' player. Regardless, you should all be spreading the ball out in a realistic manner to as many of your players as you can. It's one thing for a player to have a good game, that happens and isn't a problem. But if it happens on a consistant basis and the stats show that player's stats are high at the expense of the rest of the team's, then that gives the appearance of stat padding.

Let's improve on this going forward. These stats below might not seem like much on a 1 or 2 week basis, but if it continues, the end of season result isn't going to be Sim in the least.

Vikings
  • Week 3: WR Cordarrelle Patterson - 7 Recs, 246 yards, 3 TD. Next Vikings Reciever: 2 Recs, 81 yards, 1 TD
  • Through 3 Weeks: WR Cordarrelle Patterson - 18 Recs, 543 yards, 7 TD in 3 games. Next closest NFL WR - Marques Colston - 23 Recs, 328 yards, 2 TD in 3 games. Closet WR in terms of TDs: Riley Cooper with 3, compared to Patterson's 7 TDs
  • Also keep an eye on QB Teddy Bridgewater, his stats are likely to look inflated at the current rate
Eagles:
  • Week 1: HB LeSean McCoy - 27 rushes, 239 yards, 2 TD
  • Week 2: HB LeSean McCoy - 27 rushes, 235 yards, 3 TD
  • Through 3 Weeks: HB LeSean McCoy - 75 rushes, 592 yards, 6 TD in 3 games. Next closest NFL HB, Adrian Peterson with 59 carries for 308 yards, 3 TD

Redskins:
  • Week 3: 52 passes, 7 runs

JohnnyShred612, motel08, alpaca16, BDJarko, SoAndSo, Ben, anthonymadis97, mookmilly81, UndisputedMVP
As for the Vikings. Cordaelle Patterson, I believe had 4 TDs in the game against me; I believe.