Reg. Season (S1) Week 2

Use this thread to schedule games for the current week's opponent if you're playing a User. If you're playing the CPU, make sure you're aware of the advance time and get it done as soon as possible

Week 2: Sep. 10th, 8am (ET)
Advance to Week 3: Sep. 13th, 8am (ET)

Jacksonville Jaguars (CPU) vs. Washington Redskins (SoAndSo)
Dallas Cowboys (UndisputedMVP) vs. Tennessee Titans (CPU)
New England Patriots (motel08) vs. Minnesota Vikings (BDJarko)
Detroit Lions (CPU) vs. Carolina Panthers (Futuriistiics)
Seattle Seahawks (alpaca16) vs. San Diego Chargers (CPU)
New York Jets (anthonymadis97) vs. Green Bay Packers (CPU)
Chicago Bears (JohnnyShred612) vs. San Francisco 49ers (CPU)
Philadelphia Eagles (mookmilly81) vs. Indianapolis Colts (Ben)
I got to head to work, but I'll finish this post when I get off. We have 2 user games, all others are versus CPU. We did an early advance because everyone had finished their games for the week. We'll do the same in the future, so once you've finished your games, make sure you get all your other actions done too incase we advance early.

JohnnyShred612, motel08, alpaca16, BDJarko, SoAndSo, Ben, anthonymadis97, mookmilly81, UndisputedMVP

Last edited:

BDJarko

Prospect
Hey New England when can you play. I'll be home tonight around midnight central time. Or any time tomorrow except between noon and 5. I also sent you a playstation message and sent you a private conversation earlier today. Let me know what works for you.

motel08

Contributor
You came on to late last night. You free today anytime?
I'm in the same place as you were in last night I won't be home till like 8 PM (MT) and I'm exhausted and want to go to sleep right when I get home because I've been up since 6 AM (MT). So, have the CPU play it? Or do you want me to set it to play the CPU when I get home.

I'm in the same place as you were in last night I won't be home till like 8 PM (MT) and I'm exhausted and want to go to sleep right when I get home because I've been up since 6 AM (MT). So, have the CPU play it? Or do you want me to set it to play the CPU when I get home.

You guys have till the Saturday the 13th, you can't find a time before then?

BDJarko

Prospect
So how about now. I already waited for you last night at the time you put. You finally came on 45 minutes after, the game could have been almost over by then. I work all day Friday till around 7 not sure how much time I'll have when I get home.

BDJarko

Prospect
I'm still waiting watching the site watching my playstation for you. I've sent messages through playstation been on the site all day except for a two hour span and missed your post by 26 minutes. You could log back in and check things out.

We got 72 full hours to get a 1-hour game in. Shouldn't be too hard.

motel08, if you can't log on to play tonight, and BDJarko can't play tomorrow, are you able to play anytime Saturday before 8pm ET?

BDJarko

Prospect
I work sat same as sat till 7 central. He said last night at midnight I sat here waiting. He comes on once a day to post and then disappears.

I work sat same as sat till 7 central. He said last night at midnight I sat here waiting. He comes on once a day to post and then disappears.

I'd really like any and all User games to be played. However, at the same time, I don't want to penalize a user that has been attempting to schedule a game as early as possible and made the scheduled time, only to have his opponent not make it.

So I'm leaning towards BDJarko getting to play the CPU (if you want) if motel08 can't play tonight. Otherwise it can be simmed.

I will say though, that if he were unable to play Wednsday and Thursday (like what appears) and you were unable to play Friday and Saturday like you said, then it'd normally be simmed since you both have days you can't play that the other could. However, since you both scheduled a time to play on Wednsday night and I saw you were online at that time, BDJarko, you will definitely get that benefit to play the cpu this time

BDJarko

Prospect
I have about another hour tonight to get a game started otherwise tomorrow night as long as I know he will be there I could play sometime between 8-10pm central. The wife won't like it since I made her wait the other night when he didn't show, but I'll worry about that.