RedZone #2 WED 9 PM CST

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Its time for RedZone Ep. 2 Here is a list of games that I would like to try and work in if possible. I would like to do it this WED to see if we get better numbers not going up against the NFL. If we have six games we can do a two-hour show from 8 to approx 10 PM CST. Please post and let me know if you will be available.

WED 8 PM CST (your game could be at 8 or 9:15ish depending on how many can play)

Ninersfan8052 vs NightHawkTH32
Glen Cieske vs Konvict27
cnorys4 vs Spayer419
woodsmall12 vs rkjones217

CPU vs BigTexas18
georgiafan vs CPU

If we can get at least 5 games we will do a double header. If 4 or less then we will just do 3 games at either 8 or 9 PM depending on what is best for everyone.

Glen Cieske

All-Star
As I posted in the scheduling thread. I should be able to play at 9pm cst. Maybe at 8 depends on how long it takes me to get this hoodie design done.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Been thinking about it and since I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to play at that time I'm going to go ahead and knock my game out when I know I have time which is now. Sorry yall

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I will be available tomorrow to play vs the CPU I had planned on playing today but I'll obviously hold off if you need for the redzone.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Sounds good I'll hold off playing my CPU game tonight and even though it's a CPU team it's. major must win game for me against the 1st place team

Spayer419

Starter
Won't be home till 11cst tonight. Tomorrow I should be home earlier if I don't go to the Angel game.

OK, but when will you know your status with the Angel game? Because I don't want to plan my night around possibly playing you. And if you do go to the Angels game, do I just play the CPU majesty95 ?