Redskins - Browns Trade

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
To me when looking at this trade you have to compare Johnny to Hundley who just got approved for a 3rd round pick. When comparing the 2 Johny has +8 agility, +2 acc, + 15 BCV, +11 MAC, +14 DAC. He is worse in -2 THP and -10 play action -3 in speed

To me the medium and deep accuracy to go along with proven production makes Johnny worth a 2nd (we assume mid). The player going to the browns is better then his overall shows because his fast development.

Redskins didn't say he was reasoning for the trade but I assume its because he has Jay Cutler as his starting QB and is in a very winnable division and this would be a upgrade for him. Plus coming off a game where he scored 0 points.

You need to also add all of the salary cap info and I didn't get a tag so I'll tag the others agian

Tigers20 majesty95 NightHawkTH32 pack1797

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
To me when looking at this trade you have to compare Johnny to Hundley who just got approved for a 3rd round pick. When comparing the 2 Johny has +8 agility, +2 acc, + 15 BCV, +11 MAC, +14 DAC. He is worse in -2 THP and -10 play action -3 in speed

To me the medium and deep accuracy to go along with proven production makes Johnny worth a 2nd (we assume mid). The player going to the browns is better then his overall shows because his fast development.

Redskins didn't say he was reasoning for the trade but I assume its because he has Jay Cutler as his starting QB and is in a very winnable division and this would be a upgrade for him. Plus coming off a game where he scored 0 points.

You need to also add all of the salary cap info and I didn't get a tag so I'll tag the others agian

Tigers20 majesty95 NightHawkTH32 pack1797
I tagged everyone above. And yes, Jay Cutler is my only QB really, my backups are worthy of practice squad...or CFL. :)