Rams Trade Block

w4mvp

Prospect

Press Release: Rams Start 2016 Season With Key Players on Trade Block

Coach w4mvp has taken over for retired coach Jeff Fisher and has been given full GM and Player Personnel control. After doing a review of the talent on his new roster, he has reached out to other teams in the league with this list of players they are actively looking to trade:

HB Benny Cunningham 73 OVR Age 25

A power back through-and-through boasting 76 STR to go with his 87 SPD and 89 ACC. He will hit the whole fast and blow through it with 84 trucking. A great 3rd down/goal line back as he also boasts 72 catching!

HB Isaiah Pead 67 OVR Age 25

A prototypical speed back with 91 SPD, 93 ACC, and 90 AGI. Guys with 90+ AGI become a rare commodity it seems in madden as most rookies come in under that mark. This guy can make people miss in the open field with 90 spin move. His 70 catching also makes him valuable on screens and when spit out wide.

DE William Hayes 86 OVR Age 30

DE Chris Long 84 OVR Age 30

Both of these guys can anchor a defensive line. They are strong, fast, and have great intangibles. If you are having trouble with the deep ball, the first thing you need is to generate pressure up front. These guys can help you do that. Age 30 may concern you but they will play at a high level for at least 2-3 seasons. That’s plenty of time to win a Superbowl or two.

MLB James Laurinitis 79 OVR Age 28

While he’s not the fastest linebacker around, he is a great choice if you like to user safeties or dlinemen. His 85 pursuit, 97 play recognition, 70 man, 85 zone, and 87 awareness means he probably plays better without your help, unlike all those fast young guys with no intangibles. 70 catching means he’ll turn those tips into picks, and with 98 injury you will never be without him. Set it and forget it.

S LaMarcus Joyner 77 OVR Age 24

S Rodney McLeod 79 OVR Age 25

Two young safeties with pretty similar abilities are available. Joyner is a bit more athletic and good at man coverage (which means he’d do well at strong safeties matched up against TEs) and McLeod has a bit more play recognition and is better in zone (better fit as free safety).

In return the Rams are looking for help on the offensive line and at corner. They will also accept draft pick compensation.

w4mvp

Prospect
I don't know. I'm just looking at the spreadsheet provided by EA so in franchise mode his OVR may be higher depending on your scheme.

w4mvp

Prospect
I've noticed a lot of ratings are much lower on that sheet. Like Greg Robinson at only 74. I think in game he's 80 OVR (which still seems low to me).

w4mvp

Prospect
QB Nick Foles 80 OVR
LE Chris Long 85 OVR
MLB James Laurinaitis 80 OVR
SS Mark Barron 78 OVR

Those guys are available. Looking for picks, oline, and receiver.