PS4 VIP Team preferences

pack1797

Staff member
Hey guys. Just gonna try and get a jump on team selection for the upcoming season. Teams will be assigned in a manner that takes owner's preference, league balance, and league history into account.
Please list your top five teams in order of preference. Please limit your choices to one team per division. Please understand that the forum is going to be our main form of communication, so get used to working in it. For example:

Pack1797
1 Packers
2 Eagles
3 Titans
4 49ers
5 Jets

We won't be officially assigning teams until closer to release, but the quicker you post your list, the quicker we can start laying it out. Looking forward to this season!

Pack
majesty95 woodsmall12 BigTexas18 Colefolks319 iTvizzyy , Konvict27 BlackPaw Kwarren3 sifukeatis Paytonno1son Xxclaywilliamxx NightHawkTH32
rkjones217
Glen Cieske

Last edited by a moderator:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We will start this here and move it once we create the league forum. I'll post my picks after everyone else to fill in where needed. Anyone that was not tagged, sit tight and we will have a Madden sign up thread ready shortly.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Also, keep in mind this will be a premium league here on the site. All members will be required to have a premium membership as we discussed before. You can find out how to do that here. Part of the funds collected for premium memberships will be rolled back into the league for awards, trophies, etc. The exact distribution is TBD.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Vikings :eek:

I forgot you were a Vikes fan. I was probably not going to pick them this year anyway so take care of them haha

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
You know what it is.

1. Johnny Manziel
2. Dez Bryant
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Miami Dolphins
5. Atlanta Falcons

Yes, I'd be interested in Jville! Even though everyone knows splitting me and Konvict27 up would be harmful to the league!

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Honestly my list would be different based on the type of league.

If it's a league where you play every game, every year then my list would be:

1. Packers
2. Chargers
3. Colts
4. Pats
5. Panthers

If its a league where you play one season then sim the next season I would be pick teams that are more of a rebuild project:

1. Titans
2. Raiders
3. Browns
4. Rams