PS4 Team Preferences

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
1.jets 2.Chiefs 3.Browns 4.Bucs 5.panthers

Going to wait on assigning you a team as you do not have one listed in one of the two divisions which we only have one team in. We should get some more guys joining and once we have those filled we can assign you one of your choices that are open.

nobodyepic721

Contributor
Going to wait on assigning you a team as you do not have one listed in one of the two divisions which we only have one team in. We should get some more guys joining and once we have those filled we can assign you one of your choices that are open.
oh i didnt see the broncos on there i can be them if thats okay

JFortner4

Prospect
1. Raiders
2. Panthers
3. Saints

I just filled out the application today, so I'm not sure if I should even be putting in this request. If I am missing anything that I need to do just let me know, I'm very coachable!

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
JFortner4 just make sure to read the rules and guidelines and post agree if you feel you can play by them. Then we'll assign you a team. Thanks and welcome!

JFortner4

Prospect
majesty95 Yes I read the rules and the message that was just sent to me about what I need to do. I read through the pdf and saved it to my computer in case I get bored in the bathroom, I can brush up on the rules. I also updated my preferred teams with open teams.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
majesty95 Yes I read the rules and the message that was just sent to me about what I need to do. I read through the pdf and saved it to my computer in case I get bored in the bathroom, I can brush up on the rules. I also updated my preferred teams with open teams.

Ok great. Just reply to the rules thread read and agree or something to that effect so that we can keep them organized all in one place and see who has not done so. Thanks!