Projected Team Ratings

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Now that we are starting to see some ratings being released, which teams do you guys expect to see as the top ranked teams? What do you think will be the top team overalls? Any surprise teams?

I think we can probably expect Seattle to be #1 and New England #2. Can a team be high 90's like 96-97? Who would the next few be? Packers, Broncos, Colts, Cowboys?

priestmvp

Starter
yep I think you are right in line with teams like pack, broncos, colts, cowboys. I think Jets will be another highly rated team despite their qb.(can't believe no one was jumping on them in VIP they were my team after vikes, loaded) they are loaded with so many high ovr players on D and some highly rated OL and WRs on O.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I think the Jets still have a negative stigma attached. And questions about their coach. But what about the Bills? They could be a huge sleeper...

priestmvp

Starter
Yeah bills are loaded too I just think in regards to overalls the jets have so many that should have high overalls

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Here is my rankings biased on tier of course not everyone will agree and some I was torn on like Falcons, cards , saints etc

Super Bowl contenders
Patriots
Steelers
Packers
Cowboys
Seahawks
Colts

Playoff teams
Bills
Broncos
Ravens
Bengals
Lions
Cards
Eagles

Sub 500 teams
Dolphins
Chiefs
chargers
Texans
Falcons
Saints
Panthers
Bears
Vikings
Rams
49ers
Giants

Rebuilding
Jets
Raiders
Browns
Jags
Titans
Bucs
Redskins

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
In madden any of those teams could be contenders depending on the user. Redskins, Jags and Titans might be the hardest though.

What do you think the range of ratings will be for each group?

priestmvp

Starter
yeah I would argue that some of those "sub 500" and "rebuilding" teams could be elite on madden and often used with good users.

woodsmall12

All-Star
I'm very curious abt where the Steelers fall ... I don't know much abt them but seeing Big Ben, brown and bell all in the top 5 at each position is a great start

Cowboys could be a very interesting team as well ... More curious to see how the O-Line stacks up since most call it the best line in the NFL ... If the rankings in Madden match up, then an avg RB would suffice in that office I would think ie Dunbar and McFadden

priestmvp

Starter
steelers will be awesome. Their O is loaded with a top 5 at QB RB and WR and then for madden you even more dangerous guys at times in the wings like Archer at RB and M Bryant, rook Coates at WR. Defensive front seven is very good with some good DL but GREAT LBs. Really the only thing they need upgraded right away is CB. that's just my opinion.

danwin

Starter
Didn't see ratings of any teams last year but where do you guys think the Texans would be with a good QB? (talking only in Madden). Same thing for the Rams.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So here are the team overall ratings we know so far

Pats 91
Broncos 89
Colts 87
Ravens 85
Bengals 84
Chiefs 82
Chargers 82
Steelers 84
Dolphins 81
Texans 79
Bills 79
Jets 76
Browns 75
Raiders 74
Jags 73
Titans 72

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So here are the team overall ratings we know so far

Seahawks 91
Pats 91
Packers 90
Broncos 89
Colts 87
Cowboys 86
Ravens 85
Steelers 84
Bengals 84
Eagles 84
Lions 83
Chiefs 82
Chargers 82
Cards 82
Dolphins 81
Panthers 80
Texans 79
Bills 79
49ers 78
Saints 78
Rams 78
Falcons 77
Vikings 77
Giants 77
Jets 76
Browns 75
Bears 75
Redskins 75
Raiders 74
Bucs 74
Jags 73
Titans 72

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I updated my post above with the full list and seprated the team ratings by conf here.

NFC
Seahawks 91
Packers 90
Cowboys 86
Eagles 84
Lions 83
Cards 82
Panthers 80
49ers 78 (will drop with smith's being cut)
Saints 78
Rams 78
Falcons 77
Vikings 77
Giants 77
Bears 75
Redskins 75
Bucs 74

AFC
Pats 91
Broncos 89
Colts 87