Preseason Waivers (S1)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
List your waivers claims in this thread. Make sure to number them in the order that you prefer.

You have until 11PM FRI to post your claims.

Example:

1. Joe King, QB
2. Bob Blow, HB
3. Jake Snow, DE

I will then run a draft of teams 1-7 in each round until each team has been awarded two players (to keep the CPU competitive). Following the draft I will post the awarded players. You will then 12 hours to sign them or risk losing them to the CPU at advance.

Waiver Order

1. Philadelphia Eagles - Futuriistiics
2. Detroit Lions - woodsmall12
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Blakehawk54
4. Dallas Cowboys - BigTexas18
5. New York Giants - vnardella5
6. Chicago Bears - Paytonno1son
7. Minnesota Vikings - majesty95

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
So let me get this straight see if i understand this. We run through FA and if theres anyone we want we post them in here?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yes. So that there is not a free for all on free agents we use a waiver system the first week of the preseason. Then you can sign anyone you want after that.

vnardella5

Starter
wohaaa how do u claim already?? what bout that waiver thing??lol im goin on now and checkin out

nevermind im stupid lol

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Preseason Waivers - Awarded List

Philadelphia Eagles - Futuriistiics --- Kerry Rhodes, S
Detroit Lions - @ Woodsmall12 --- Thomas Howard, LB and Jared Gaither, T
Dallas Cowboys - BigTexas18 --- Vonta Leach, FB
New York Giants - vnardella5 --- Nick Barnett, LB and Randy Moss, WR
Chicago Bears - Paytonno1son --- NONE
Minnesota Vikings - majesty95 --- NONE

You guys have until 11AM SAT to claim them . Only players on this list may be claimed. I will advance to preseason week 2 at 11AM SAT. The free agents are first come, first served.

We will advance about every 12 hours thru the preseason and then even 2-3 days during regular season depending on how fast everyone is. Have fun!

Hey Futuriistiics Doesnt look like you got on to sign Rhodes. The Browns got him... o_O

I tried before I had to leave this morning. I cut 9 players and traded away another to try to clear cap space, but it wouldn't move at all. I had to leave, and didn't want to cut any more players for that one player's sake. I'd have posted on here, but my computer was off and I had to go