Hall of Famer
image.png

image.png

Titans Salary

Salary Free/ Cap Room - 10.80 Million
Cap Penalty - I don't have the exact # in front of me but its not much

Panthers Salary
Salary Free/Cap Room - 15.50 Million
Cap Peanlty - Since he just took over it shouldn't be a issue as its usually cleared for new owners

Trade Comparison
To gauge value I just traded for Kennan Allen where the picks valued up to be a 1st round pick in the 20's plus a WR who despite a low overall was a proven slot WR. I think that would put Wright's value at late 2nd round especially this late in the madden cycle. I am expecting the Panthers to be a playoff team or at the very worse close to so the pick I know will end up in the mid 20 range on 2nd round.

Titans Get
2nd round pick in this upcoming draft

Panthers Get
WR Kendall Wright
29 - Age 81
Salary - 1 year left at 6.15 Million

DE Kyle Van Noy
Age 28
Ovr - 79
Salary - 0.84 Million - 1 year left

Reasons for the trade
Titans signed 4 WR's in FA plus traded for another so with the other 3 guys returning from last year that puts me currently with 8 WR's which is one more then I am allowed come regular season. I talked with several teams but couldn't find a player that I needed as I dont have any holes on my roster. This move will also save me some $

Panthers have Benjamin who is a legit #1 and one of the best in the game despite his speed. He also took a WR in the top 5 of the draft who is going to be a star. But he is weak at slot and Wright gives him a big upgrade at that position. He of course has Cam at QB and then signed Melvin Gordon so this is the final piece he needs to have one of the best offense in the NFL despite being a 1st year owner Jukemwr21 can share his reasons if he wants but this was my take of it

Imperfect611 BigTexas18 Jbek

How many votes do we need to make this work since me and juke are both on trade committee 2 of 3?

Last edited:

Jukemwr21

All-Star
I mean I dunno if a 2nd round pick worth an 81 year old player ;)
He'll be fine, he may be old but we only have 2 seasons at most. I need him in the slot. Even though the Panthers are new to me i feel we have legitimate shot at a deep run in the playoffs. I'm completely good with this trade.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
FYI i have told juke via text that I will throw in a DE if I need to and he thought it was fair the way it was. I can even throw In a 3rd played I don't need if I have to. As I will have to cut 9 guys.

Imperfect611

Starter
This is hard because the difference between a late pick in the 2nd and a mid round pick is huge in a user draft. Most likely with good insight you can get a high 70s player at a mid twenties pick in the second, but you can easily start to miss here. I don't think players need to be added, but I do think if juke has a bad year a high pick in the 2nd is too much for Wright. So here is my proposed change with another conditional pick.

Titans Get
2nd round pick in this upcoming draft if Panthers pick 16th or higher
OR 3rd round pick in this upcoming draft if Panthers pick 15th or lower

Panthers Get
WR Kendall Wright
29 - Age 81
Salary - 1 year left at 6.15 Million

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
One thing to keep in mind is that this late in the madden cycle a 2nd round pick doesn't have the same kind of value that it does in year 2. Juke's gonna win enough games to be a playoff team and the pick will be in the 20's.

CPU games on Panthers schedule
Colts
Saints x 2
Vikings
49ers
Bucs x2
Texans
Seahawks

I'll give Juke a list of about 6 players that are in the high 70's to low 80 range and he can pick one. All of these guys are on good contracts also

Imperfect611

Starter
If you want to add some you can, I was just saying that was how I viewed it without adding people. Revise the trade and I will try and keep attentive. I want this to work I just want to keep value even. You can easily get a equal player to Wright in the draft in 2nd, but then make him better within 6 games depending on the position and he would be cheaper/more than one year on contract.

Imperfect611

Starter
Hmmm I stand corrected.

But I also would imagine it's based on him making the team not how well the team performs

Yeah, but it all depends. Some trades do it based on the record of the team at end of season, others will do "if they amke the pro bowl", or possibly like you said if they make the team. The conditions change based on the player and situation. Imo this trade moves the Panthers to a premier passing attack so I just went with overall placement in the league.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
image.png

I am also gonna throw in Kyle Van Noy into this trade and the 1st post has been updated.

Titans reason behind adding the DE
As yall read in my article the other day I had like 8 guys battling for 1 starting spot on my DL. So I was going to have to make a move with one of them anyway.

Panthers reason for adding the DE
They only have 3 official DE's on the entire roster and the one not starting is a 56 overall so this gives them so much needed depth. He also comes in at the league minimum so it doesn't effect the panthers salary cap