Offseason Trade Bait

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I think it will be close to impossible to get anyone to take a pick in next years draft and not this one

If anyone is looking for something before the draft you could post it here as some players Could have cheaper price tag know that FA is over with

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
The titans are looking to make some moves I have proven players and depth at just about every position that I could trade. I would take either draft picks or me moving up and you moving down in the draft. Send me a PM

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Everyone on the titans are for sell I'm not gonna post pictures of everyone but If someone interests you then I can.

* If you want one of my startin OL it will take more then a 1st round pick
* Serious offers only for Casey he is a 99 overall I am not gonna give him away so more then a 1st round pick
* I will not trade multipile guys at a position so I might trade 1 DE but not 2. So if I trade Orakpo then Mccain goes off the trade block

Hightlighted players Below all with Daddy League ratings.
WR Kendall Wright - 81 ovr
- age 28 (over 90 in acc, cit, agi, cth, spd)
TE Jordan Reed - 86 ovr - age 26 (90 cth, 87 cit)
OLB Zavier Gooden - 87 ovr - age 28 (super athletic)
ROLB Sam Parks - 79 ovr - age 23
RE Chris Mccain - 80 ovr - age 26
RE Brian Orkapo - 93 ovr - age 32
DT Jurrell Casey - 99 ovr - age 28
LT Mario Griffin - 76 ovr - age 22
LE Derrick Morgan - 95 ovr - age 29

Can be Had cheap
WR Marcus Wheaton - 75 ovr
-age 27
TE Josh Hill - 81 ovr - age 28
CB Alfonzo Dennard -79 ovr - age 28
FS Marqueston Huff - 79 ovr - age 26
WR Justin Hunter - 75 ovr - age 27
KR/ WR Cassidy Reeves - 57 ovr - age 25 (95 spd and acc)

http://daddyleagues.com/px1vip/team/ten/depthchart

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
No Griffin isn't a starter except for the 3 games he started last year because of injuries

He was drafted with the 2nd pick in the 3rd round and is just 22 years old with 89 strength and over 80 for all 3 blocking ratings. So I would say a late 2nd would be fair right?

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I drafted a clone of Grayson in the 3rd round this year so I don't really need him. I have bodies at WR I just need a elite guy and Wright is as close as I have to elite

Blackhawk375

Starter
I'm willing to part with one of my young WRs and pick(s) for a true #1 WR. Send me any offers. I will at least look at them all and counter or accept.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
upload_2016-2-22_13-45-28.png
If you're on a title run now, Bears are actively shopping Bennett. He will come on the cheap.

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-22_13-44-43.png
    upload_2016-2-22_13-44-43.png
    450 KB · Views: 25