Official College Football Thread

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Most of the preview magazines are out and we're less than 60 days from kickoff. Who's going to take it all? How's your team going to do? Who's going to win the Heisman? Lets' hear it!

Nympholepsy42

Contributor
Haven't been on in awhile but saw some of the posts on Twitter. Only one thing I have to saw about college football

maxresdefault.jpg

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Was reading something yesterday on "Why Michigan Will Win It All"....

Can't remember any of the reasons.... Guess it wasn't that important..

mycaddy

Starter
I am a Michigan fan and I dont expect them to win it all this year... I am just happy we got a championship in 97. Even if it was a co championship.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
It's going to be awhile. For now I'm glad to see recruiting get back on track. It will still be tough to compete with the nations elite teams until everything falls into place which may take 4 seasons.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah, I thought the B1G was done a few years ago and now they have two of the best coaches in the game and knocked off the almighty SEC. Should be fun to watch.

mycaddy

Starter
Michigan I expec tto do well. Maybe win 8 games this season. and play in a bowl game but they are just not NC ready yet... Michigan State could make it to the playoff itll be between then and Ohio State from the big 10 but 1 of them will make it

pack1797

Staff member
On that note, I'm a die hard Auburn football fan. Like many in the south, I pay more attention to college football than the nfl. As far as the pros go, I never had a favorite team until I saw Favre and the packers. I've been a cheesehead ever since. Second favorite might be the titans, as I loved the jeff Fisher years with that team and it's defense first approach.

mycaddy

Starter
I didnt know the Vegas line I was thinking 7 or 8 but I think outside of Michigan State and Ohio state we should beat any team in the conference and our out of conference isnt to bad so I am saying 8 wins...