Oakland needs a new Barn...Bad

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
If you have negative funds now, you won't be able to support adding another -$2M per week. Get your funds up and try again when you have at least a few million heading into the season.

Warren7

Starter
I had Positive money the first two weeks. This is the first week I'm not in the posativr due to two away games starting the year.

Warren7

Starter
I'll have no prob supporting the new barn . I've had the worst stadium In the league for too long.

Warren7

Starter
Yeah I will be , I can only start rebuild during preseason tho. I realised this last season. I think my stadium is hindering my profits as well. Its a danger to society, Moms don't wanna bring their kids.

pack1797

Staff member
What woods said. You have to have funds to start the process. I'm all for the raiders getting a new stadium, just can't approve it without it being financially viable.

Warren7

Starter
I'm at -1.48M now a week later. Next sim being to the season and I can't start building a stadium then, I'm SOL

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So you just had a home game and only went from -$2.58 to -$1.48? You should be making at least $3-4M per home game, even in a dirt bag stadium

Warren7

Starter
I can't make money if nobody buys tickets to go to this stadium. Parking, team store, fanzone..... And all the other categories are Level 1 rating 0 the size is also only 1. Waiting two years before getting out of this stadium would be dooming the franchise. This is the only time I can build , next week when I money its too late, SOL.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
There's a way to make money. Others are doing it. There are also other leagues with guys -$50M bc they built new stadiums and don't know how to maximize their revenue. That's an impossible situation to dig out of. You had money for free agency so you aren't in dire straights. Just have to get more creative like the A's and maximize that capital.