No Deal!

kyswag23

Starter
shadows.jpg
New York Post

All season long the New York Jets and DE Muhammad Wilkerson have been trying to reach a deal! Both side made their offers and couldn't come to terms. Wilkerson said, he was happy with the length of years and he'd like to stay with the JETS but, he felt as if they didn't want to keep him around!

"I feel as if they didn't believe I was worth the money"
Muhammad Wilkerson

"We desperately wanted to keep Muhammad with us and wanted to get a deal done, sometimes the money comes at a later time!" said Owner, Xavier Collins. Either way it doesn't look like a deal will be done anytime soon. For now, Muhammad and the JETS have to focus on winning and steering the team into playoff contention!

This wasn't the only contract turned down, it has been said that QB Ryan Fitzpatrick has turned down a one year offer from the JETS as well! What does this mean for the JETS organization? Will they let Geno Smith lead the way? They have showed him support throughout the entire season this far! The NFL Draft is just around the corner people! Will the JETS go QB with their first round pick? All I know is that nothing is guaranteed in the NFL and the JETS have found out the hard way with injuries and now not being able to resign one of the NFL's top defensive ends as well as their starting QB!

Last edited: