NHL 16

Jbek

Contributor
I play NHL 16 on the PS4 and it's a great game. I got really into ultimate team (most online players are HUT players) and rocketed up to division 2, where I've been stuck ever since. My record was something like 43-9-3on that climb to D2, and now it's 64-37-6. Nearly Everyone in the top two divisions has most likely spent hundreds of dollars on their teams (evident when a lineup has Toews, Malkin, Sakic on a 3rd line) and resorts to cheesy, robotic strategies of forcing the slot and cycling with the same player for 30 seconds to create space. It's not fun, and I'm not sure how those kind of players can have fun themselves with such automatic play styles.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I got NHL on Black Friday and just opened it last night (still haven't put it though lol). I'll probably start a be a pro and post it on YouTube/the forum.

I used to be heavy into NHL in the mid-early 90's but it started dying off around NHL 97. Got into Be A Pro on NHL 10 and then didn't play it again until this year.

I like hockey still, I just don't follow it much anymore and when I do it's usually the Stars or what's on SportsCenter.

With that being said, I have the game and am interested in playing with other guys and trying to learn some of the nuances. If anyone wants to post a quick strategy guide for guys that have been away and a few things we need to learn to upriver our game that would be awesome!