NFL Retirements - S1

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The NFL offseason is a time where we often say goodbye to faces we have seen on Sundays for many years. This offseason was no different as several future Hall of Famers pulled down the curtains on their illustrious careers. Below is a list of the top players who have retired this offseason.

DE Demarcus Ware
QB Peyton Manning
QB Tom Brady
WR Reggie Wayne
DT Vince Wilfork
WR Steve Smith, Sr.
OLB James Harrison
QB Michael Vick
FS Charles Woodson
OLB Julius Peppers

Looks like there could be 8-9 Hall of Famers on this list. Brady is probably the most surprising as he's planning on playing 10 more years in real life. What do you guys think?

Luis3250

All-Star
I was shocked when I saw the Brady news. Sucks for them because I traded for jimmy g at the trade deadline. Can't wait to see who they get as their qb.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
QB's in madden seem to retire a bit early so once your QB gets in his 30's I recommend drafting a young QB to start developing

Brady's a bit surprising. Gonna be interesting for sure to see how new pats owner goes about this. Sad to see Woodson go to me

Ol'ColdToes

Starter
-Good to see CPU Manning and Brady won't be back to tear apart our defenses next season!
-Happy to have acquired late second rounder inexchange for Manning just before the trade deadline.
-Shane Ray better be ready to step up now that Ware retired.

Last edited: